What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs Vikings (1 Viewer)

Lauren Smith‏ @smithlm12

Chris Carson is out of the medical tent and sipping water on the sideline. Had a smile on his face, so he at least appears alright after that hit.

5:29 PM - 2 Dec 2019

Last edited by a moderator:
Gregg Bell‏ @gbellseattle

Chris Carson has his helmet on, standing on edge of sideline at the line-to-gain marker, watching Rashaad Penny at RB get #Seahawks' 2nd first down of the game with a catch and then a run

5:31 PM - 2 Dec 2019
Looks like he'll sit out the drive.

EDIT: Nope there he is.

Isn't the best Vikings CB Trae Wayans now? Rhodes play completely fell off a cliff.

EDIT: What is with the friendly fire hits?

I like how Penny ran there were holes to run through and then on Carson's first run back two guys meet him in the backfield. :lmao:

Hey guys I know you got a TD but could you not assault the guy who almost got concussed there? Stop pounding his head before he doesn't know math anymore!!!

he can be wherever he wants, as long as he stays under 12 points...
I really don't need anything from him (other than stay healthy).....  I have a 30 pt lead and he is done .... Round 2 of Playoffs.... so I can coast.... 

But I understand your situation!  

Didn't realize there was a bigger dork playing QB than Kirk, and there his is.  MVP3

3rd and 8, obvious passing down... let's see who's in... Hmm Penny? Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread