What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seahawks vs Vikings (1 Viewer)

Full rbbc in Seattle right before fantasy playoffs. Sucks
They did this after Carson's last bout of fumbilitis with CJ Prosise getting the work (Penny was hurt). Carson did get his brain blasted too to be fair, I honestly think they are monitoring him right now. But Penny is running well and they want to get him work, no need to force Carson out there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man. Bad timing for the dreaded rbbc in Seattle. Now can’t use either next Sunday in the playoffs. Bummer. 

Did the announcer (Tessitore, I think) just drop some comment about NFL ref pensions while discussing call with NFL ex-ref (Parry?)

Was not paying close attention, but I thought there was an awkward moment.  I could have imagined it, too.

There is some great outside blocking right now for Seattle on these runs, WRs also helping out.

A lot of empty backfield stuff, Penny not even asked to pass protect as he's lining up as a WR.

Russ is going to have to come out passing. Seattle has moved the ball, they just stalled in the red zone and the defensive score killed them.

Did nobody else see that?
I saw that, looked like a shoulder. Could be the dreaded AC joint sprain.

Cousins is playing very well. I sincerely hope some of the haters have been paying attention. 
He's been a legit MVP candidate since about week 5 on. 

Actually think both teams have been a little too run heavy in the first half. Neither team is particularly equipped to stop the other's passing game. 

Users who are viewing this thread