What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Loser Punishments and Side Bets (1 Viewer)

srowe

Footballguy
Hi everyone!

I am a sports journalist based out of LA currently doing a piece on the wild world of loser punishments and side bets in fantasy sports, predominantly football. I am hoping to hear as many stories from you all as possible sharing and recounting the worst bets and punishments that owners in your league or leagues you know about have had to do. If you are based in LA as well, please let me know and I would love to do an interview with you for TV! Thank you all so much I look forward to hearing all the stories you have! 

P.S. Losing in my league has caused me to piece my ears for the season so I am (unfortunately) well versed in this area.

One of the best one's I've heard of, and the one we're implementing this year is the last place team has to post in the Reddit r/RoastMe page lol

We have the loser wear a skirt at the draft, including a skort at golf beforehand. The looks on the driving range are priceless. 

The best I’ve heard came from a guy in our league. His son instituted that the loser had to do a full ESPN body issue calendar in their league. Hilarious!

Users who are viewing this thread