What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wdis playoffs! (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Its playoff time.  I finished 9-4 and have a decent team.  Help me win.  Leave a link

Ppr

Lineup is pretty much set. Just need help with flex and rb2

Start qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, flex, te, k, def

These are set.

Lamar @ buf

Henry @ oak

Edelman vs kc

Odb vs cinci

Henry @ jax

Koo vs car

Bal @ buff

My only other wr option is sanders.  

Have some good rb options.

So pick 2 for my rb2 and flex pls.

Carson @ la. 

Penny @ la. 

Connor @ arz.

Mixon @ clv. 

hunt vs cinci

I almost just want to roll with Carson and penny.

Conner coming back from injury isn't good.  Mixon is limited by the offense but hes getting touches.  Hunt has been good but limited touches.  Thoughts?

I would roll with both Carson and Penny. They are getting essentially equal touches, both were in double digits last week and you are at least guaranteed (ish?) that one of them will put up RB1 numbers. Sure there is a chance that one of them doesn't do much, but there is that chance with a lot of RBs that get started. 

In the minority it seems, but I think Joe Mixon is a lock. He's topped 18 touches and 70 yards in 5 straight games. He also has a good matchup. 

My 2nd spot would go to Carson. He still sees more work than Penny, and he tore up the Rams earlier this year. 

In the minority it seems, but I think Joe Mixon is a lock. He's topped 18 touches and 70 yards in 5 straight games. He also has a good matchup. 

My 2nd spot would go to Carson. He still sees more work than Penny, and he tore up the Rams earlier this year. 
Yeah I think this is what I'm doing

Users who are viewing this thread