What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Playoffs?!?! Did you say PLAYOFFS?!??! (1 Viewer)

PPR league flex spot

• alex mattison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • rashaad penny

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • DK metcalf

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • james conner

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

danashort

Footballguy
12 team PPR...Looking for Flex help for rd. 1...

starters are QB j. allen.....RB kamara, L. bell....WR woods, godwin...TE kelce...DEF NE...K zuerlein

the bench brigade...RB's conner(if he even plays), penny, mattison (if cook doesnt go then a must start?), g. edwards

WRs & TE  metcalf, slayton, griffin

am I crazy to go w/ penny? stick w/ safe bet metcalf? let me know what ur thoughts are..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not seen much to suggest that Cook is not playing

I would start Penny over Metcalf for sure

Especially since Penny is the receiving RB of the two, plus the efficiency he is showing in his carries

Not crazy at all.  Penny and the SEA running game is on fire.

Metcalf is good, but RBs are more reliable for points, esp receiving ones like Penny in PPR.

I believe Cook is supposed to play.

I like Conner, but not above Penny.

Ya, I think you have to go Penny here unless something major changes with who starts as far as Conner goes.

Assuming Cook is NOT ruled out this week, I'd also go with Penny, and I think it would be regardless of whatever happens with Conner. I wouldn't trust Conner to get through an entire game until I see it first. Penny is currently giving the best results you can expect from him, so ride the hot hand.

I'd definitely go with mattison if Cook ends up being out, and that would be a clear frontrunner for me.  If Cook plays I would probably take Penny.   

Users who are viewing this thread