What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gosh darn it - who to play and WHY (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
OK, mini rant.  How in the world with all my bad luck I still scored 4th most points in my 12 team league and ended up 9th.  Yup.  Teams against me scored more than against any other team.  Surreal baby.  OK, why do I care since now is the playoffs and I'm outside looking in?  I don't know but that's how I roll so help me sort through this way too deep team to start the best guys to win in the losers bracket.

QB - D Watson or K Murray = Watson I'm pretty sure

TE - D Waller or M Andrews = Waller I think since Andrews faces BUF stout TE defense

RB/WR/FLEX - I need min 2 RB and WR and 1 Flex.  

RBs - Chubb, D Freeman, C Carson, R Penny, M Sanders, B Scarbroguh

Really tough.  I think Chubb Freeman Carson as RBs and Flex 

WRs - T Hill, Ridley, Gallup, D Samuel

Leaning Hill and Ridley

I look at this team and WHY am I not in the playoffs.  WHY WHY WHY.  

OK, I feel better now.  Open to opinions on who to start.  

Watson is a much safer play. 

I play Andrews. That Baltimore team is defense proof. PPR I might play Waller, although his volume is not what it once was (when I traded for him)

Chubb, Carson, Penny

Hill, Samuel

Thanks Fungi.  Interesting you play Penny above Freeman.  I thought Devonta looked good his first game back.  But then - having ALL of SEA RBs seems proof of getting solid results.  Might do it.

On Samuel I am torn between he and Ridley.  And of course the TEs are a tossup.  

How in the world am I 4-9?  Baffles me.  

Yeah man, I had a similar issue in my league. I managed 5-7, 6th place but third most points. 

I just don't like Freeman, they call him Mr. Glass. Okay no one does that but had to use the reference. 

If you started Penny and Carson last week, you would have no issues. I feel like it is the safest play as you said. 

I might even consider one of the TE as a flex. 

QB: Watson, better player, better matchup.

RB: Chubb, Carson

WR: Hill, Ridley

TE: Andrews

Flex: Sanders, really like his matchup, and he's been playing really well of late. 

I got Sanders back in.  Still on the fence for Flex.  Freeman, Carson, Penny.  Dunno.  Probably change it 3 times between now and Sunday.  LOL

Users who are viewing this thread