What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Which One Do I Bench: Cook, Elliott, Singletary, Montgomery (1 Viewer)

Monty. Not sure why you bothered listing Cook or Elliott on there. Simply to brag that you have both? You are clearly not sitting them if healthy. 

Monty. Not sure why you bothered listing Cook or Elliott on there. Simply to brag that you have both? You are clearly not sitting them if healthy. 
Maybe you haven't been paying attention, Cook is injured. If you don't play Monty and it turns out Cook is out/limited Sunday then you are plugging in a WR3 at flex. But thanks for your toolish response I guess.  :lmao:

Most things I have read say Cook was taken out as a precaution and is fully expected to play Sunday. Obviously that will clear up a bit throughout the week, but I personally don't see him sitting.

I also have to confess I answered your question wrong in the way you phrased it. I would start Monty with the other 2. I would sit Singletary. 

I'd sit Montgomery. Sounds like a 99% chance Cook is playing, so he and Zeke are locks. I like Singletary more than Montgomery. I think he's been a better player this year, and has arguably a better matchup. I could see the Bears laying an egg tonight. 

I'd sit Montgomery. Sounds like a 99% chance Cook is playing, so he and Zeke are locks. I like Singletary more than Montgomery. I think he's been a better player this year, and has arguably a better matchup. I could see the Bears laying an egg tonight. 
Don't think it's worth keeping Singletary for insurance in case Cook has a setback?

Any others?

Don't think it's worth keeping Singletary for insurance in case Cook has a setback?
I get the logic, but every indication says Cook is going to play. I just don't really like Montgomery this week, and think using him to keep Singletary as a likely unneeded option, isn't a good way to maximize points. 

Just curious, in the unlikely event that Cook suddenly has a setback on Friday, what other options can you go?

I get the logic, but every indication says Cook is going to play. I just don't really like Montgomery this week, and think using him to keep Singletary as a likely unneeded option, isn't a good way to maximize points. 

Just curious, in the unlikely event that Cook suddenly has a setback on Friday, what other options can you go?
Flex a WR like Fuller or something off waivers

Users who are viewing this thread