What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help at RB2 and Flex (1 Viewer)

Cabby

Footballguy
Hi,

12 team ppr.

Quarterfinal match. I had a bye but RB injuries caused me to slip into 3rd place.

At RB2 I am trying to decide between Penny and Laird.  I currently have Laird in my lineup.

At flex, I'm deciding between Allen Robinson and Tyler Lockett. I currently have Robinson.

Rest of lineup

Qb- Wentz

RB- Chubb, Laird

WR- Evan's, Sutton

TE- Cook

Flex- Allen Robinson

Bailey

Baltimore

Thanks

I like Penny more than Laird. Sure Laird is the workhorse... but he averaged half a yard per carry. Penny is on the field as much as Carson, getting plenty of carries to stay relevant plus he gets about 5 passes his way a game. DO IT!!

Both tough calls but I'm going Robinson & Laird.

Going into the playoffs I'm leaning into recent play and trends and Robinson has been very strong as of late and I think Laird has a higher floor than Penny and as just about as good a ceiling.

Please take a look at my starting quandary.  Thanks! 👊

I'd certainly go Penny over Laird. He's a better player, in a better offense, seeing equal work. Laird just feel's a bit like fool's gold to me.

I agree with sitting Lockett. I still don't think he's fully healthy yet. 

Users who are viewing this thread