What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dak @ CHI or Jameis vs. IND? I'll answer yours! (1 Viewer)

Dak @ CHI or Jameis vs. IND?

• Dak Prescott @ CHI

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Jameis Winston vs. IND

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters

raydc

Footballguy
In a 6-point per passing TD league, would you start Dak Prescott tonight @ CHI (I also have Zeke Elliott at RB) or Jameis Winston at home vs. IND?  I'm in a win-and-in game.  Decent matchups with other players.  Leaning toward Winston because of home game in FLA and volume.  Dak is facing a CHI defense that has limited most QBs to under 20 fantasy points, but is without Hicks, Trevathan, and now, Amukamura.  Huge game for DAL and Dak, but I suspect they will try to lean on Zeke.  Thinking Winston is the safer QB play because TB will have to throw.  Thoughts?  I'll answer yours.  Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go Winston.

Game is at home and Indy has been torched lately through the air.

Also, I could see Indy's offense sputtering. Their strength (running) is also TB's strength (D against run). Don't see Indy killing the clock like they'll want to do. In general, feel like Indy is going down the tubes too.

I'd go Winston.

Game is at home and Indy has been torched lately through the air.

Also, I could see Indy's offense sputtering. Their strength (running) is also TB's strength (D against run). Don't see Indy killing the clock like they'll want to do. In general, feel like Indy is going down the tubes too.
Thanks much.

If he is getting goal line that's huge. Seems like Gaskins is far behind at this point. Not sure if Zenner is just a body or maybe they're thinking he's goal line?

You are choosing to play the guy who leads the NFL in turnovers over a top 3 QB?
It's a good point, but matchups are king, right?  CHI has not given up a 20-fantasy point days to many QBs, and shut down some of the best.  I can see DAL prioritizing the run over the pass in this one.  FWIW, FBG has Jameis rated over Dak. 

Thanks for answering mine. This is a really tough decision, but I just personally think Dak has been the better qb and I’d have to stick with him especially with the injuries to the Bears d. 

Users who are viewing this thread