What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

1981 Oilers @ Cleveland Game Video (1 Viewer)

Jess

Footballguy
Hi, I am trying to track down video of the Sept 13, 1981 Houston Oilers @ Cleveland game for a Christmas gift for my dad.. he was a ball boy at that game, and would get such a kick out of seeing the game (and if possible, the warm ups and himself there!) 

Anyone have videos or recordings of that game? Any leads or ideas where I can look? 

Thank you so much for any help! 

Hi, I am trying to track down video of the Sept 13, 1981 Houston Oilers @ Cleveland game for a Christmas gift for my dad.. he was a ball boy at that game, and would get such a kick out of seeing the game (and if possible, the warm ups and himself there!) 

Anyone have videos or recordings of that game? Any leads or ideas where I can look? 

Thank you so much for any help! 
Jess, 

I know I can't speak for everybody, but there were people who read your post, it would seem. I wouldn't have the fist idea where to begin looking, to be honest. I'm sorry I can't answer your question any better than that. Here's a late night thread bump in hopes this catches someone's watchful and knowledgeable eye.

Peace.  

Try posting the request on Browns, Titans, and Texans message boards. I know there are guys on Saintsreport with lots of old games on tape.

Contact NFL Films, maybe?
doesn't look like that will be an option unfortunately

Unfortunately most full game prints, as you see them on TV, are not available from NFL Films or from any other source. However we have released a limited amount of entire games through our Greatest Games series. To see what teams have released a greatest games series click here to view available titles. If you do not find the game you are looking for there then it is not available to the public at this time. Keep checking the site as new releases are added all the time.

http://www.nflfilms.com/specialorders/

Last edited by a moderator:
I am very surprised the NFL/NFL films doesn't sell digital streaming versions all individual games that have been played in past seasons. Or you could buy a whole season the way you can do for TV shows.

Would think there would be a decent market for this in the day of digital streaming.

Users who are viewing this thread