What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Bears - TNF - Week 14 - FF Playoffs (1 Viewer)

I usually like when teams try something unique uniform wise.  I don't like the bears unis

The white shirts don't go

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't understand why Dallas didn't come out running the rock on Thanksgiving. It was like they were determined to have Dak win the game then, made no sense.

Don't understand why Dallas didn't come out running the rock on Thanksgiving. It was like they were determined to have Dak win the game then, made no sense.
They’re not real smart

Just like how they pounded it with Zeek here and now will get away from that and kick a fg

Not remotely surprised. Team of cowards. No heart. Pack it in, losers. Should've stayed in the locker room. 

I had to decide between Dallas D @ Chicago or Houston D vs. Broncos. I know Dallas has the better D but I decided Mitch @ home SHOULD be better than Drew Lock on the road. If Dallas gets a strip sack TD return I'm going to be sick to my stomach.

Users who are viewing this thread