What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cowboys vs Bears - TNF - Week 14 - FF Playoffs (1 Viewer)

How was that not intercepted? They are playing with fire with these passes.

EDIT: Triple teamed.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a bad call. I mean Bears have had a few themselves but that's not grounding.

The overriding thought in my head is that "You know, if Daniel Jones didn't turn the ball over at a historic rate and the Giants secondary could actually defend people... Giants could've actually been in the NFC title picture!"

Ball never made it back to the line of scrimmage, correct call...
Not like he didn't try, the guy hit his hand.

Bears have had great field position, time of posession and better O and D line play. 

Total domination 

Garrett has to go Jerha

The overriding thought in my head is that "You know, if Daniel Jones didn't turn the ball over at a historic rate and the Giants secondary could actually defend people... Giants could've actually been in the NFC title picture!"
I was going to say "nope" and think about the Jets if New England wasn't there, and then I sort of though "yeah, that actually could happen if Darnold doesn't get mono."

If I'm Matt Nagy we see a heavy dose of Montgomery and Cohen now + snap that ball with the play clock under 5 seconds.

Yeah. I know a couple people who knew him back in the day. He's a pretty straight laced guy.  Not drugs or alcohol 
Oh, I was being colloquial and flippant with the "...what is he on?" thing. I'm sure that many hits to the head hasn't really helped, and ex jocks all have their broadcasting brain cramps. 

Dallas is 20th in offensive DVOA according to Football Outsiders. What's this slap rapping about first statistically unless you talk about what you're measuring?

Users who are viewing this thread