What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Def streamers (1 Viewer)

danashort

Footballguy
Do I stick w/ NE vs KC or try to pick up one of these DEF's..our scoring can get pretty high for good DEF efforts...

INDY @ TB

TEN @ OAK

ATL vs CAR

I do not like NE against KC, I don't think a lot of people do

TEN has been on a bit of a tear lately and I don't think OAK is going to stop them

TB offense is really good (sometimes)... I wouldn't want to start a defense against them just in case Winston decides to keep the ball with his team

So, process of elimination would lead me to go ATL against CAR

I do not like NE against KC, I don't think a lot of people do

TEN has been on a bit of a tear lately and I don't think OAK is going to stop them

TB offense is really good (sometimes)... I wouldn't want to start a defense against them just in case Winston decides to keep the ball with his team

So, process of elimination would lead me to go ATL against CAR
what do u think of TEN def?

I think I'd also go with ATL against CAR this week. I'm a bit worried about CAR playing with some renewed vigor (1) because of the coaching change, and (2) to get revenge for the first game these 2 teams played. But I worry more about TEN this week. They've been hit with injuries on the defensive side, and they're down both of their starting CBs (Butler and Jackson). I think Carr has a better-than-even chance to put up big numbers against Tennessee this week. And if TEN cheats the safeties to help in pass defense, count on Gruden to pound Jacobs into a light box with average LBs that also are dealing with health issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread