What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ravens at Bills Week 14 (1 Viewer)

Bills have no chance in this game.  Playing with house money after the win last week.
"No chance" is a little extreme, but yeah we're 6 point home dogs for a reason.  And losing this game doesn't hurt our playoff chances much -- I think we drop from like 96% to 90%.  

Good luck, Bills fans. Hoping for no injuries for either team. My guess is Ravens 27, Bills 20

Ravens are just so physical. And then Lamar is so fast and elusive. It has been an amazing combination for the last 2 months 

Bills special teams have been garbage this year but punts have been huge (twice, along with one misfire)

I guess this is where I should let people know that thanks to a local Baltimore radio contest, I will win a new car if today’s final score is 34-13, Ravens 
Would have gone 24-10 if I had known about the wind TBH 

Maybe this makes me a fair weather fan, but I think this offensive performance is what the Bills deserve for voluntarily wearing their alternate unis.

Judon about to get paid so much money   

Zadarius Smith deal is the floor for his free agent contract 

Ahhh refs blow it again. Shocker. I felt they could of took a longer look at that td catch... The ball was on the turf at some point during that catch... Wasn't too sure about it.

Ahhh refs blow it again. Shocker. I felt they could of took a longer look at that td catch... The ball was on the turf at some point during that catch... Wasn't too sure about it.
Talk about refs blowing it

Roughing call is a joke 

This game is a good reminder that all those new offensive linemen improved our line from "abysmal" to "average."  This unit is still not good enough to handle a good defense that decides to bring pressure on every play.

Where are the short and intermediate passes against a defense that wants to blitz?

Edit: Right on cue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lamar Jackson ditching the white long sleeve shirt and going with short sleeves now.  You can tell the announcers were wondering whether they really wanted to bring that up.

And that’s one of the major differences between Jackson and Allen right now: Jackson has hit those huge plays and Allen simply has not been able to complete those passes when they are there.

Users who are viewing this thread