What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official*** Seattle at L.A. Rams Thread (1 Viewer)

MIKE FERRERI‏ Verified account @MikeKOMOsports

Rashaad Penny officially out for the rest of this game #Seahawks @komonews

8:42 PM - 8 Dec 2019
CJ Prosise was activated so Carson won't be the only back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seattle can't stop the pass. Rams gonna get up big. Negative game script for Carson then. Prosise will be in catching passes. 

That's definitely not Ramsey on Lockett the first two plays but he has moved between WRs a lot so far. Metcalf just caught that ball on Jalen now.

Seattle can't stop the pass. Rams gonna get up big. Negative game script for Carson then. Prosise will be in catching passes. 
Got Wilson against Carson & Donnell tonight and we both have a couple tomorrow. I think I need similar #'s to week 5s game

Nice facemask on Prosise there by Fowler.

EDIT: Lockett gets the catch but marked short? Dunno about that spot.

Pete should have challenged that spot
Pete should've challenged it and should've ran it with Carson if he wanted to go for it on 4th and 1. Personally why not kick the FG there? It was made worse that Turner dropped the easy pass.

Wait, Ramsey was on Turner? Stunned they didn't look to Lockett.

Needed 20 from Carson/Kupp. This game script plus Kupp barely on the field has my sphincter tightening. 

Needed 20 from Carson/Kupp. This game script plus Kupp barely on the field has my sphincter tightening. 
Need exactly 11 more from Carson to make the semis.  Feels like it’s going to be close.  Need the Hawks to sustain a couple of drives though.

That was a weird drive. It looked like they were still going to go ball control running, but the miscommunication early made them have to pass. Carroll needs to unshackle Russ here.

Rams looking like the Rams again.  That god for that get right game with AZ after the Ravens beat down.  

Does Brandin Cooks even suit up?  He’s a ghost.
And getting paid a ton.  Money that should go to extend Woods and Kupp.  Maybe $20+ mil dead money if cut this off-season.  Sportrac lists a 2021 out:

POTENTIAL OUT: 2021, 3 YR, $50,459,000; $13,000,000 DEAD CAP

Deep shot to Lockett incomplete but I think Metcalf was open on the replay.

EDIT: Yep.

When Goff has a clean pocket and doesn't have to think much, he looks amazing. Seahawks haven't been able to get any pressure at all.

Users who are viewing this thread