What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lamar Jackson Anyone worried? Championship Week 16 (1 Viewer)

Worried against the Jets? No, not at all. My only worry is just variance and it's a week where Ingram and Gus happen to get the GL rushes and score the bulk of the TDs. 

I'm benching him most likely, but I also have Mahomes vs Denver as my alternate.

I think gameflow will limit his output.   Heavy running game, blowout, Ingram and gus edwards will get 10 plus carries to grind out the game

Plus....i think Baltimore D will have their way tonight.
Mahomes who has had two good games all year? This ain't 2018

I'd have no worries about taking this dude in the 1st next year. Every expert is gonna say not to.
Well the reason the Lamar owners are killing everybody is because they drafted him in the 5th to 7th round. Just think what you could do with a 6th round Darnold next year. 

Well the reason the Lamar owners are killing everybody is because they drafted him in the 5th to 7th round. Just think what you could do with a 6th round Darnold next year. 
I dunno about that most 1st round picks were busts this year. Mine was Adams. He's barely helped me this year. If I took Jackson in the first instead of the 9th this year it would've made no difference to my team. You can say the same thing about other 1st rounders too. The key to winning is take good players. Doesn't matter where. 

Two money leagues, I have Lamar and playing against Lamar.  

who was talking about benching him anyways? 

Never considered benching him. Just thought his ceiling could be capped because a few factors. He looks great.  Rest up that thigh Lamar! One Ice bath seemed to do the trick.  

Condolences to those sad souls that sat him
I don't think anyone sat the #1 QB in the League, although maybe there are a few folks tossing their matchups.

I'm just sad because I had a bye this week in 2 of my biggest leagues, so his points don't help me.

😞

I don't think anyone sat the #1 QB in the League, although maybe there are a few folks tossing their matchups.

I'm just sad because I had a bye this week in 2 of my biggest leagues, so his points don't help me.

😞
You poor thing. 😂

In both 12 man leagues, I waited until everyone else had taken their starting QB (11th round in each) and then got LJ.  Crazy.  

In both 12 man leagues, I waited until everyone else had taken their starting QB (11th round in each) and then got LJ.  Crazy.  
I'll admit I took Goff a couple rounds before him.  I was targeting him but kept watching everyone take other QBs so I waited and waited...

Like I said earlier, I have him and Watson. Since week 2, this is the only time I had to really think about which one to start. Luckily I didn't think long and kept Lamar in. Also have Andrews and am happy with his total, but just keep thinking about the long overthrown pass and how much more it "could" have been. But what a great start! 

Users who are viewing this thread