What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

Old Man Eli manning gets his shot to ride out in the sunset, what better way to start than to play in Philly?
If the Giants go 2-14, they pick top 2. If they finish 3-13 they pick top 3 (almost certainly top 2). 
If they finish 4-12 they pick top 7. If they finish 5-11 they almost certainly pick top 9.

We got room for 1 more win.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I'd rather next week vs. Miami be the one win to be honest... I'm fine with Eli playing a decent game but losing tonigh-was I about to say I'm ok with the Giants losing to Philly?

*smacks himself*

Moral Victory No. 1: Iggles didn't embarrass the Giants D on the first drive. At least Eli doesn't have to take the field down 7 already, you know they'd dial up constant blitzes.

Eff it, they might do it anyway. Love the chess match starting up again.

It really, really would have sucked for my fantasy football year if I'd been able to draft Barkley. 

Not what you want out of consensus #1.

Will Hernandez is not having the best 2nd half of the season. I feel like I'd had to call out so many times he's missed blocks the last 4-5 games.

Looked like Eli expected Barkley to sit or something, that or he just missed him by a good amount. Rust is going to be an issue early... well that and the fact Eli isn't really good anymore.

:lmao:  I’m a Bucs fan, I ain’t flexing on anybody.
I was kidding. It was a play on words. The networks call it a "flex" when they get ####ty teams out of prime time. Like, "Yeah, we're gonna flex so-and-so team into the prime time game. It's a better game." But they can't for Monday Night.  

That said, you are dee flexinator. 

Saquon lining up out wide...haven't seen that all season long
Yeah, I don't get why that hasn't been done more. I wondered if Eli actually called for those and not Shurmur... which doesn't make sense. But a lot of the things coachingwise from Shurmur this year haven't made sense.

Williams, you can't earn that quid with no sacks and virtually no tackles in the backfield. 

eta* And now he forces the fumble. Argh to me.  

Wow going for it 4th and 1... on their side of the field?

EDIT: HE DIDN'T GET IT!

Users who are viewing this thread