What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

i feel a bit for Fletcher Cox. Dude is tripled team, if others can not get to the QB he should just walk off the field

Booger: The reason that play is bad is that they want the defense to come up but nobody is buying it...

WHILE THEY ARE SHOWING EVERYONE ON DEFENSE RUNNING FORWARD AND A NYG WR BEHIND EVERYONE.

:lol:

This crew is so freaking bad.  The play worked except for the immediate pressure on Eli.

:lol:

love watching Ertz open by 4-5 yards with no one around him, and he feels the need to fall down to make a catch

I'd just like to thank the Eagles, for a moment, for beating the New England Patriots in the Super Bowl that year. 

You all might be terrible this year, but you've done the Lord's work in times past. 
You can thank your Neighbors the Giants 2 for 2 SB wins vs NE too 

I love a high-round pick who had trouble separating in college. That'll usually translate well to the pros.  

When he floated that up I thought there was no way an Eagles receiver was coming down with it.  Nice JJ.

Eagles OL is just funny right now. Wentz has like 3 seconds in the pocket each time he drops back

There is no way anybody should be calling a six-catch loser JJAW! anywhere -- even on a dynasty football web site.  

Users who are viewing this thread