What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

You don't need to run after the catch when you're targeted in the end zone, one guesses. 

Good work, Ertz.  

Elliott would have them up 20-17 if there were better conditions, one might posit.  

Looked like the clock hit 0:00 on that play clock but so glad they didn't stop that play I needed that Ertz TD to win me my playoff game.

The Giants have shown nothing on offense this half so I like the Eagles chances.  Regardless, this was a shameful effort by a team playing at home against a 2 win team. 

Looked like the clock hit 0:00 on that play clock but so glad they didn't stop that play I needed that Ertz TD to win me my playoff game.
I needed both the Wentz TD and the Ertz TD. Im up by 7.3 PTs with him having Barkley 

Now....I need a sack or a turnover from Eli!
Bill Simmons mentioned on his podcast today that Eli was sitting at .500 winning percentage entering tonight.  Only fitting that this should be Eli's last game and should end on an Eli pick 6.  A fitting end to a QB who will undeservedly make the HOF

as always, just my opinion :)

Users who are viewing this thread