What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

Ok I stopped watching 2nd quarter and I turn my TV on fully expecting an Eagles L and I see Ertz catching the game-winning TD. 

I’ll take it I guess. I don’t want this team in the postseason tho. 

The spokes and logical heirs that go who-whom-what in existentialism are ####### confusing and hardly memorable though probably important to understanding the modern condition. 

I commend you on that.  

###########. ;)
i'm just glad that someone noticed my unintentional dennis miller impression...

Ok I stopped watching 2nd quarter and I turn my TV on fully expecting an Eagles L and I see Ertz catching the game-winning TD. 

I’ll take it I guess. I don’t want this team in the postseason tho. 
You mean the other teams don’t want to see them in the postseason? Because they’re so dangerous?

I agree. But that begs the question, who were the geniuses behind the super bowl run? At the very least, Doug doesn’t seem like he can run an entire offense by himself. 
There were lots of great parts of the super bowl run.  Reich was huge though.  Doug was also huge. 

But I agree, Doug doesn't seem like he can run an entire offense/game plan/etc himself.  We need a new OC, badly.

I can't believe that was his call ... "eat that W good" ... on the game winning TD in overtime.

A joke of a phrase made by a Tampa Bay QB that had nothing to do with this game . ... and that's what Testi goes to there?

Super dumb this guy is.
And a stupid, nasty ####### joke by Jameis. Awful. lod001 showed me that clip. Disgusting.  

Yeah I didn’t see this coming. I’m just frustrated these guys didn’t get more chances. Scott, Ward, JJAW.  Couldn’t have been worse than what they’ve been doing. 
You can ask the guys this but I was singing Scott's praises all offseason and was pretty upset with them resigning Darren Sproles late in the offseason. I wasn't calling Scott the next Sproles but basically he's a younger similar skillset player they can use the same way without taking a roster spot from a younger player 

I needed 23 points to win my playoff game with just Wentz left. I was down by 3 at the end and needed OT. Carson ended up with 24. One of the most improbable comebacks I've ever had in Fantasy.
Same I needed Barkley to be unBarkley and needed big games from Wentz/Ertz. 61.3 combined points from the two tonight. Ended up winning by over 25 

lol, watching the Eagles Post Game Live and it looks like Brandon Graham is going to kick the crap out of reporter Derrick Gunn

and agree with Seth Joyner, game ball has to go to Boston Scott. Dude woke the whole team up, offense and defense. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You can ask the guys this but I was singing Scott's praises all offseason and was pretty upset with them resigning Darren Sproles late in the offseason. I wasn't calling Scott the next Sproles but basically he's a younger similar skillset player they can use the same way without taking a roster spot from a younger player 
Sidney Jones won us the game

still can't believe how bad the Eagles looked 1st half. hope "that team" never shows up again
In all honesty, why do you think "that" team won't show up again?  The Eagles have looked very good at times this season but they've also looked very bad.  They're just so inconsistent.  Rinse and repeat next week probably.

In all honesty, why do you think "that" team won't show up again?  The Eagles have looked very good at times this season but they've also looked very bad.  They're just so inconsistent.  Rinse and repeat next week probably.
that is why i just said i hope. I mean the first half of this game was the team we have seen for a few weeks. Not sure if they capture the momentum from the 2nd half, but if they can it will be at least an enjoyable rest of the season. i am ok watching all the back-ups play if they at least play with some heart and caring to win. 

Funny how this is the bizzaro Eagles Super Bowl team. Healthy Wentz, but over half of the rest offensive players are injured

I've got to give much respect to Eli manning... post game press conference and seemingly taking all the blame for the Giants loss. He may be a big goober but he's professional as Hell, could easily throw the D under the bus.

I've got to give much respect to Eli manning... post game press conference and seemingly taking all the blame for the Giants loss. He may be a big goober but he's professional as Hell, could easily throw the D under the bus.
He should have retired at halftime like Vonte.

Users who are viewing this thread