What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

I needed 6 points from eagles d and Alshon... well Alshon just got carted off and eagles d already down to 4... unbelievable Monday night bad luck this season

Comedy of errors at this point. Actually get a TD called back on BS. Can't do anything after that. Alshon hurt. Down to 2 WRs. 

Just forfeit.

@RoobNBCS: Alshon getting carted inside.

The Eagles now have two healthy WRs:

JJAW and Greg Ward. They have 13 combined career catches.

How do you only dress 3 WRs when one of the guys is banged up. These coaches think they’re playing 3D chess when they just need to play tic tac toe. 

this is pretty gross to watch. Funny thing was i went to buy my daughter an Eagles jersey the other day, and i literally couldn't figure out any jersey worth getting for her. Ended up just getting Reggie White because this team is sucking so bad i couldn't figure out one jersey worth putting any money behind

How do you only dress 3 WRs when one of the guys is banged up. These coaches think they’re playing 3D chess when they just need to play tic tac toe. 
We released Mac Hollins, Nelson is hurt, DeSean is hurt, they wanted to protect a guy on the PS who is a OG someone was going after, Ward and we got 3 WRs on the PS

Ronald Darby got burned again

I'm still basking in the glow of the 2017 Super Bowl.  But these past four weeks it seems like someone dumped a bucket of water on it.  Hate to sound ungrateful.....but Doug has to go. 

Users who are viewing this thread