What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (2 Viewers)

I can't believe I'm stuck with the Eagles D in one consolation bracket and just have to use them. 

Oh wait, I CAN BELIVE IT BECAUSE THE THITY-EIGHT POINTS THEY GAVE UP TO MIAMI COST ME A PLAYOFF SPOT IN THAT LEAGUE. 

Philly fans, your team stinks. Have fun in the second half.  

Keep the Dline coach and Assistiant DB coach at least!!! And Pederson at the least 

Thank You Booger for at least defending the booing here too 
Pederson has another year. But that seat has to get hot now. He needs to bring in one of these new mind offensive guys. 

Howie probably needs to get ‘promoted’ to a salary cap role. 

He’s not as bad as some would make it out to be. But he also is part of the problem. The degree of which is really what’s up for debate. 
He's definitely a part of the problem (and a big one given he's at the most important position in the game).  But he has no help around him at this point.  Even Ertz isn't that reliable anymore.

There will be a lot of talk about Wentz from this fanbase but he really has zero time at all to do anything.
QB always gets blamed but I think now that Foles got benched for the rest of the year we won't be hearing from the SHould've kept Foles people much. Also people make knee jerk reactions in sports constantly. Some do it because they cannot fairly analyze the game or sport so they just go for the easy hot takes and buzzwords the Sports radio neanderthals give them 

Wentz hasn't looked good this game but he's far from the biggest issue tonight 

Last edited by a moderator:
Eagles would have won this game if they ran the ball. Throwing in the rain?

Who does Wentz think he is? Eli?

Seriously, Wentz was audibling out of runs to throw incomplete passes. Now they are down 14 at home to an awful team.

Run the ball and stop letting scrub WRs get behind u.

This year is "Dream Team" level pathetic. Even looked like Nnamdi assomugha whatever the losers name was in "coverage" on that TD. 
We really need a new Secondary and WR core. The sad thing is we hardly have any young people to build around in either. We got some decent players in Maddox and Douglas and an Old Jenkins. WRs core has Greg Ward and JJAW and aging DeSean. TE's the only skill position we look good. Depending what they do at RB and if they don't resign Jordan Howard we maybe down to Miles Sanders (who I don't see as a bell cow back) Boston Scott and Corey Clement. 

This year is "Dream Team" level pathetic. Even looked like Nnamdi assomugha whatever the losers name was in "coverage" on that TD. 
If this game gets anymore out of hand I'm taking Wentz out for HIS OWN SAFETY and throwing McCown in there 

I think that Wentz is a good example of a player pressing too hard.  There's a real desperation about his play.
That may be the case. Time will tell but he has certainly regressed which isn't a great sign for a 26 year old quarterback. I mean, he is a year older than Mariota and Winston. Age may not matter as much with QBs but I just see a troubling trend. 

Eli looking better than half the starters in the league.

Is is possible NYG win out and tie for division championship at 6-10?

Certainly playing better than DAL as of late.

That may be the case. Time will tell but he has certainly regressed which isn't a great sign for a 26 year old quarterback. I mean, he is a year older than Mariota and Winston. Age may not matter as much with QBs but I just see a troubling trend. 
I'd still take Wentz over either of those two clowns though

Users who are viewing this thread