What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (1 Viewer)

I'd still take Wentz over either of those two clowns though
I would too. But I more say that to bring up the fact that Mariota just got benched and there is a ton of discussion around what the future holds for Jameis. Now they never put up a year like Carson did in 2017. But it just seems like he gets a few more free passes than most. You still heard guys saying stuff about him putting it all together or wait til he gets a full offseason. 

I would too. But I more say that to bring up the fact that Mariota just got benched and there is a ton of discussion around what the future holds for Jameis. Now they never put up a year like Carson did in 2017. But it just seems like he gets a few more free passes than most. You still heard guys saying stuff about him putting it all together or wait til he gets a full offseason. 
Put up what he did before he got hurt plus the stuff around him and he'll get more of a pass. He's had better coaches and weapons outside the Mike Evans Godwim then either of those guys have had and he put together an MVP season before he got hurt. Career wise Wentz has more going for him then the other two. 

Doug calls the plays so what does that really do?
Yep, nothing.  It would help us with the game planning and creating the plays though.  But you're not bringing in a random to run your offense in week 14, so it Groh has to stay until the end of the year.  Then get him the hell out.

Eli may make it to the hall....but he shouldn't
If Joe Namath made it to the Hall with a a higher INT/TD ratio then TD/INT ratio the committee kind of left the door well open for guys like Eli and maybe even I'd dare say Donovan McNabb 

PREDICTION: Giants win the division and run the table, winning the Superbowl with Eli at the helm, then retires.

(Always leave on a high note!)

He's pretty average but the SB wins over the Pats makes me want to give it to him. 
He was also terrible during that one SB run in the regular season. Strahan and the Defense literally carried them in the playoffs and he got hot and got a lucky catch to win the one game. Eli isn't terrible but he's no where close to Peyton talent wise 

thats a $ fine
That also might get you some attention from Jason Peters tonight. You do not want to gain the attention of The Bodygaurd. Ask Chris Baker what happens to guys who take cheap shots at Eagles QBs. He's lucky to live and tell about it 

Carson throws it 3 yards to the guys feet. Then let’s a high snap that he should still catch, go right through. Wentz troubles are in his head right now. Seems checked out.

Yeah but at the same Time Dan Marino is one of the great of all time and never won a SB. Point is stats alone putting in Namath the Committee opened up an argument for McNabb to be there. 
Marino was an all timer at the time though, completely different than McNabb. 

Namath got in because of SBIII.

Carson throws it 3 yards to the guys feet. Then let’s a high snap that he should still catch, go right through. Wentz troubles are in his head right now. Seems checked out.
At the very least, throw the ball away on that high snap. Had two receivers feet near him to aim at. 

I don't think Eli and the Giants are going to do much more on offense.  The Eagles really have a shot still but they need to show something right now.

Condolences to any still alive with eagles on their fantasy teams but I doubt many of those made the fantasy playoffs
I have a team where I have to start Ertz AND Goedert in the first round. Probably losing.

I have another playoff team with Jeffery, but luckily I had a bye this week. 

Marino was an all timer at the time though, completely different than McNabb. 

Namath got in because of SBIII.
And Namath shouldn't have gotten in at all. Thats my point. Theres fans out there who think Namath was better then Marino because he won a SB. If we are going by just titles and not overall work there's a lot of guys who could go in 

That also might get you some attention from Jason Peters tonight. You do not want to gain the attention of The Bodygaurd. Ask Chris Baker what happens to guys who take cheap shots at Eagles QBs. He's lucky to live and tell about it 
I actually thought to myself, “why the #### isn’t Peters flattening that guy right now?”  

So...why?  Peters normally would straight pancake anyone that did that ####

I actually thought to myself, “why the #### isn’t Peters flattening that guy right now?”  

So...why?  Peters normally would straight pancake anyone that did that ####
Probably knows they still got a shot to win. If we are out of it Week 17 and he's playing then he does something. 

Users who are viewing this thread