What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 redraft keeper sleepers (1 Viewer)

iamkoza

Footballguy
For those in redraft keeper leagues... looking for stash ideas from WW fodder. Looking for players who likely are on waivers right now who may end up being 2020 draft day steals if they are kept at a late round 2020 draft value. Players who are currently hurt but may be relevant next year, or backups who may become starters if starter leaves team... or backups who are RFA or UFA's who get signe dto be starters on a new team..... last year players that fit this mold were Courtland Sutton, John Brown, DJ Moore, Mike Williams, christian kirk, carlos hyde

2020 Possibles (in no particular order):

malcom brown (if cut by LAR)

darrell henderson (if something happens to gurley)

chase edmonds

benny snell (if he hits the wire due to connor return)

john ross (AJG likely gone but may be limited by rookie QB?)

Damien Harris

eric ebron (UFA)

ian thomas (olsen replacement in 2020?, showing potential now)

Gronk

paris campbell

allen lazard

nkeal harry

darwin thompson (speculative depending on damien will and mccoy status)

darrell williams (speculative depending on damien will and mccoy status)

bonnafan (if cmac injury?)

ito smith

edit: other names added by posters:

preston williams

AJ Green

Justin Jackson (gordon likely gone, Ekeler a RFA)

Lamar Miller (UFA)

AB (depending on your keeper rules of course)

will dissly

Last edited by a moderator:
With Guice’s latest injury, maybe Bryce Love - he of injury risk himself.

Of course, depending on the new head coach, there could be someone else entirely manning the backfield next year.

AJ Green is probably on waivers and free right now. Lamar Miller in most leagues. Justin Jackson. 
ha, i grabbed AJG last week and put him on my IR. 5th round keeper potential in my league for AJG. I wonder if lamar miller's starting days are done? will be 29 and an UFA, i cant see a team bringing him in to be a bellcow.. even still he's worth considering, especially if you can stash players on IR.

Surprised nobody has mentioned Antonio Brown.

Also, this is always a good time to grab any top RB handcuffs, especially since they'll occasionally be cut before week 16 when teams realize they won't need them. You never know what will happen in an offseason, so stash Mattison/Pollard/Hill types if you have the chance.

I mean, if you've got deep rosters and there's no penalty for swinging and missing, you could try Andrew Luck as a lottery ticket. Gronk too?

I picked up Luck and Gronk and will keep them rostered until our cut down date in early September. Certainly by then we'll know if either is playing in 2020, probably will know in July! If they stay retired......then they get dropped.

Deion Cain seems like the type of dude who got dropped in a lot of places after some early hype. He might make a splash with PIT next year.  :shrug:

Bumping this as I am thinking of picking up Justin Jackson (mentioned up thread) for next year.

Thoughts on him assuming Gordon’s role if Gordon leaves via FA? 

Users who are viewing this thread