What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Tough Conf Finals WDIS: QB, Flex, TE Non-PPR (1 Viewer)

BigBlue_RI

Footballguy
I have 3 tough calls facing me this week in my conference finals, non-PPR.

Russ Wilson at Carolina, or Ryan Tannehill vs Texans in TEN. Been rolling with Wilson all season but Tanney is hot

Flex: Cooper Kupp at Dallas or Darius Slayton vs Miami in MetLife. Cooper's been fading, Slayton seems to have bigger upside

TE: Noah Fant at KC, or David Njoku at Ari (or, drop Njoku for Ian Thomas if Olson is out)

For what it's worth, I am projected to win by 10 on CBS with Wilson, Kupp and Fant.

It really is a tossup with your QBs given the consistent greatness and current streak of Wilson and Tanny respectively. That said, I actually start Tanny this week with what he has been doing and a solid match-up vs HOU.

I also think Slayton has the upside and likely a higher floor as well. 

Arizona is absolutely terrible against TEs. Bt Njoku hasn't proven that he's the guy he was last year. Fant has been doing as well as most TEs and shown some really great games. 

The Fungi said:
It really is a tossup with your QBs given the consistent greatness and current streak of Wilson and Tanny respectively. That said, I actually start Tanny this week with what he has been doing and a solid match-up vs HOU.

I also think Slayton has the upside and likely a higher floor as well. 

Arizona is absolutely terrible against TEs. Bt Njoku hasn't proven that he's the guy he was last year. Fant has been doing as well as most TEs and shown some really great games. 
I agree with all of this. Tannehill, Slayton, and Fant.

Users who are viewing this thread