What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Wdis flex (1 Viewer)

need2know

Footballguy
Ppr

since i cant play odb i need a flex

conner, mixon, or hunt?  Mixon has been great but goes vs NE.  Conner coming off injury but good matchup.  Hunt splitting touches.  

Thinking about sticking with mixon

I think Mixon is your safest bet and has been really good lately, more like the player you expected when you drafted him

I don't trust Conner's health yet and Hunt is still pretty dependent on a TD for a good fantasy production

I think Mixon is your safest bet and has been really good lately, more like the player you expected when you drafted him

I don't trust Conner's health yet and Hunt is still pretty dependent on a TD for a good fantasy production
someone dropped mixon 6 weeks ago and i was able to get him.  hes started for me almost every week since.  Hes my rb3 after carson and derick henry.  well kinda my rb4 if you want to count conner.  really bad move by that guy

Mixon is Cincy's best offensive player  (no pun intended) and NE is notorious for taking out the opponents best offensive player.  

Conner is practicing in full and has said he will not play unless 100% (take it for what it's worth).  Pitt is actually playing for a wild card spot so it wouldn't bee too far fetched that he is playing and see a heavy workload.

Tough call.  I'd monitor Conner's health and if healthy go with him.  If you have any reservations about him, stick with Mixon.  If Bengals get behond early, Gio could eat into passing role too.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/782608-start-3-ppr/

Mixon leads the NFL in touches over the last 5 weeks or so, he's a top-10 RB even against New England in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread