What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB, TE and Flex Oh My! Please Assist (Thanks for the love last week)! (1 Viewer)

kylechoffman

Footballguy
Three leagues with three tough decisions.  Please leave a link and I will answer yours. 

• League 1: Need a Flex pick assuming Edelman is good to go as my wr2 (.5 ppr, 1 per 10 yds and 6 pt tds) 

R Mostert, D Singletary, DK Metcalf (starting Cook, Carson, Edelman and Julio)

[*]League 2: Need a RB2 pick (.5 ppr, 1 per 10 yds and 6 pt tds)

• T Cohen or Duke Johnson

[*]League 3: Need a TE and Flex  (1 ppr, 1 per 10 yds and 6 pt tds, and 2 pt bonus for 100 yd games)

• TE - Higbee or Cook (I am starting brees)
  • Flex - M Sanders (starting Ekeler and J Jacobs) or D Freeman, DK Metcalf or Westbrook (Starting Hill and Hopkins), or one of the TEs mentioned earlier.

Thanks again for the help last week!!

Three leagues with three tough decisions.  Please leave a link and I will answer yours. 

• League 1: Need a Flex pick assuming Edelman is good to go as my wr2 (.5 ppr, 1 per 10 yds and 6 pt tds) 

[*]League 3: Need a TE and Flex  (1 ppr, 1 per 10 yds and 6 pt tds, and 2 pt bonus for 100 yd games)

• Flex - M Sanders (starting Ekeler and J Jacobs) or D Freeman, DK Metcalf or Westbrook (Starting Hill and Hopkins), or one of the TEs mentioned earlier.

Mostert

Tarik

Cook and Sanders

R. Mosert - playing a bad D and best back in San Fran and the team loves him. BTW, he is averaging about 5.6 yds per rush

Second is a tougher one, but I would go with Cohen.  Titan are tough against RBs

This is probably the easiest.....Higbee has been a beast over the last couple of weeks and the Cowboys have given up 5 TDs to TEs and are week up the middle.  Start Sanders against a very bad Washington D

Mine: https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/782708-need-2-from-jones-adams-woods-and-thielen-wdis/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread