What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears vs Packers - Week 15 (1 Viewer)

Why why why why why hand the ball off to Montgomery seven yards behind the line of scrimmage what do you expect to happen nagy

And of course the freaking Packers are already getting the calls. Makes these games so damn hard to watch. Such bull#### 

And of course the freaking Packers are already getting the calls. Makes these games so damn hard to watch. Such bull#### 
Come on, you need to let the guy catch the punt. Close but a good call.

I stand corrected, that was a bad call. But I'll take it

Last edited by a moderator:
Why why why why why hand the ball off to Montgomery seven yards behind the line of scrimmage what do you expect to happen nagy
Like does anyone here have a direct line to any reporters on the post game to ask him what he expects to happen??

Come on, you need to let the guy catch the punt. Close but a good call.
I expect you to say it was a good call. Nothing wrong with that. But to anyone not a Packers fan knows it was bull####.  Exact same bull#### every time they play the Packers. 

I expect you to say it was a good call. Nothing wrong with that. But to anyone not a Packers fan knows it was bull####.  Exact same bull#### every time they play the Packers. 
Oh stop, every team gets bad calls. That was a break for Green Bay, but just stop with the crap about the Bears always getting the short end of the stick. 

OK we all know the Packers can't win without the Refs.

Have a good day, the whining in here is off the charts already.

No way that should have been a touchdown, obvious offensive PI damn refs.

In a game of inches, the refs gift wrap a big drive for the Packers, as usual.  Step it up, Bears. Don't roll over. 

They gotta start making these refs and/or review folks accountable for bad calls. It’s ridiculous and NFL is losing viewership over it. 

They gotta start making these refs and/or review folks accountable for bad calls. It’s ridiculous and NFL is losing viewership over it. 
You can forget about that. No accountability and there never will be. They'll go down with the ship. Week after week. Nothing ever changes 

Bears getting owned in the trenches on both sides. Packers score a TD when they shouldn't even have had the ball. Same ol same ol

Users who are viewing this thread