What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills at Steelers Week 15 (1 Viewer)

And another garbage screen. Stop throwing those things the way they’re doing it. If you’re going to throw screens, make them quick slants to Beasley and McKenzie.

Tre White saying he was from the “Tre White Goalie Academy” is some great schtick.

And he comes down with the INT. Duck putting up some real ducks so far. But the result wasn’t a whole lot worse than a punt really, so not a horrible play in 3rd and 14 to chuck it and hope for a long completion or PI.

It's probably not good when your season relies on a rookie WR from Toledo, trying to catch passes from a rookie UDFA from the southern conference. 

:towelwave:

Last edited by a moderator:
3-man rush worked on 3rd down but barely. I hate that 
I love it. I hope they winding up playing the Patriots with America's collective hope behind them. That zone and three man rush just annihilates the Patriots. We see it every year in the divisional round.  

That's actually mistake #2 if you count the pick, but who's counting? And who's picking? 

That said, we need more Conner here. Because.  

Users who are viewing this thread