What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills at Steelers Week 15 (1 Viewer)

I really really really don’t understand why McDermott wastes so many opportunities. Why does he constantly shut it down under 2 minutes with the ball at the end of first halves? And why not run a play there? What is the point in letting time run out and going to the 4th quarter? What possible advantage is to that?

I really really really don’t understand why McDermott wastes so many opportunities. Why does he constantly shut it down under 2 minutes with the ball at the end of first halves? And why not run a play there? What is the point in letting time run out and going to the 4th quarter? What possible advantage is to that?
Is there a disadvantage to letting it run out there?  Maybe I'm missing something.   :shrug:  

Buffalo can run the ball on anyone, but Allen vulturing short TDs limits his upside somewhat, I suppose. I just know that every time I watch Buffalo, he pops off the screen. Great acceleration, great vision, sharp cuts. He looks special. 
Yeah that is something to factor in.

At the same time the running threat of the QB does help the RB to find more open lanes.

I haven't looked at numbers for Singletary yet, but what you are talking about would affect the TD upside as far as projections for Singletary next season.

I like what I see from Singletary on the field and I would consider taking him in the 3rd round next year. Later than that and I would be excited about drafting him.

Last edited by a moderator:
What will the Steelers do this off season in terms of QB? I don't know if they can go with Duck and Mason if Ben retires or gets hurt again.  

I know McDermott is probably ticked about Singletary’s fumble, but they HAVE to put him back in. Gore just can’t get that edge. That first run was a TD if it was Singletary.

Trying to prove a “point” is going to cost the Bills points.

Last edited by a moderator:
If they benched Singletary to teach him a lesson, that was truly dumb.  He was holding the ball the way he should - Watt just made a great play to knock it out.

Users who are viewing this thread