Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
IvanKaramazov

Bills at Steelers Week 15

Have we commented on the fact that Roethlisberger is a professional NFL quarterback but also looks like the way he does right now?

1 minute ago, JoeSteeler said:

Ben eating too many "Roethlisburgers"?

He's carb loading for next season of "Alone"

1 minute ago, irish eyes said:

Because he is fat & slow

Not singling you out, but when I see comments like this, I envision the guy typing it with a beer on the table and a mouthful of pringles.

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, SengerCJ said:

Have we commented on the fact that Roethlisberger is a professional NFL quarterback but also looks like the way he does right now?

He's not really coming back right? 

• Like 1

Just now, baymen said:

Not singling you out, but when I see comments like this, I envision the guy typing it with a beer on the table and a mouthful of pringles.

I'll have you know I prefer fritos

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JaxBill said:

He's carb loading for next season of "Alone"

looks more like "Naked and afraid"

Just now, Insein said:

He says he is but who knows 

5 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Their record reflects who the Jets are. Don't forget they lost Mosley in the middle of the Bills game and Darnold after the first for that disastrous four or five game stretch that made the Jets look Pop Warner.    

Miami's record reflects who they are. 

The Bills are nowhere near, say, San Francisco's league. Just not happening. 

The AFC in its entirety and NFC East are wildly down this year, IMHO.  

I mean, the Bills had legit shots to beat both New England and Baltimore already this year. They played both really close. Yeah, the offense has significant flaws and they tend to shoot themselves in the foot at the worst possible time, but their defense is legit, the running game is good and Allen shows guts and flashes to carry them in spurts. They’re not elite at this point, but they’re a dangerous team.

1 minute ago, baymen said:

Lol, partially correct. But the guy has zero burst or moves. 

• Like 1

Just now, GroveDiesel said:

I mean, the Bills had legit shots to beat both New England and Baltimore already this year. They played both really close. Yeah, the offense has significant flaws and they tend to shoot themselves in the foot at the worst possible time, but their defense is legit, the running game is good and Allen shows guts and flashes to carry them in spurts. They’re not elite at this point, but they’re a dangerous team.

Agreed.  I don't see them as a team that will get to the conference finals, but with that defense, I could see them winning a first round road game and then being a tough out in the divisional round. 

2 minutes ago, Insein said:

Didn’t the Steelers talk him out of retirement a couple seasons ago? I just can’t imagine that man returning

1 minute ago, irish eyes said:

Lol, partially correct. But the guy has zero burst or moves. 

great hands though

I will never understand why DC's do that.  You have them at 3rd and 20 and you play soft and basically give them a lot of yardage to where now it is a manageable 4th down play.  So stupid. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Insein said:

has 20,000,000 reason to come back

1 minute ago, SengerCJ said:

Didn’t the Steelers talk him out of retirement a couple seasons ago? I just can’t imagine that man returning

Hes got two years on contract remaining. Hes coming back.

7 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Their record reflects who the Jets are. Don't forget they lost Mosley in the middle of the Bills game and Darnold after the first for that disastrous four or five game stretch that made the Jets look Pop Warner.    

Miami's record reflects who they are. 

The Bills are nowhere near, say, San Francisco's league. Just not happening. 

The AFC in its entirety and NFC East are wildly down this year, IMHO.  

I see.

I thought you were talking smack on the Bills record, but now I see you are talking about the collective suckage of the AFC East and thats different.

The Bills do have a good defense. They beat the Vikings last season on what was considered to be a embarrassing loss that shouldn't have happened.

I see a team that is really good in a lot of areas and improving on offense, and maybe the overall quality of their team is closer to their record than we realize.

4 minutes ago, Cowboysfan8 said:

Conner needs to get in the game 

I don’t understand it. He’s a great dump off guy, and seems to fit what they were trying to do in this drive.

Just now, VikingFrog said:

I don’t understand it. He’s a great dump off guy, and seems to fit what they were trying to do in this drive.

smh

dumb

1 minute ago, Ghost Rider said:

I will never understand why DC's do that.  You have them at 3rd and 20 and you play soft and basically give them a lot of yardage to where now it is a manageable 4th down play.  So stupid. 

It makes more sense in the first quarter when you expect them to punt or kick a FG.  Makes much less sense when it's four-down territory and they have to go for it on fourth down.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Munchos and Dr. Pepper here.  

I'll never believe you're anything other than the woman in your picture.

• Thanks 1

Just now, themeistersinger said:

It makes more sense in the first quarter when you expect them to punt or kick a FG.  Makes much less sense when it's four-down territory and they have to go for it on fourth down.

Right, it's all about the situation.  You know they are in 4 down territory, and by playing soft, you just gave them the yardage back that they lost on the sack.  

Jordan Poyer!

Remember, according to PFF, Duck Hodges is a better QB than Josh Allen and Tre White is no better than the 20th CB in the league.

Just now, GroveDiesel said:

Jordan Poyer!

Remember, according to PFF, Duck Hodges is a better QB than Josh Allen and Tre White is no better than the 20th CB in the league.

big fan of PFF huh?

• Like 1

No offense at all to the Steelers, but I'm so happy to see the Bills nail down a playoff spot against a quality opponent.  This is the best night I could have asked for.

The only thing more predictable than McDermott calling that timeout was the Bills running it up the gut with Gore 3 straight times and the Bills doing something stupid like committing a holding penalty.

1 minute ago, IvanKaramazov said:

No offense at all to the Steelers, but I'm so happy to see the Bills nail down a playoff spot against a quality opponent.  This is the best night I could have asked for.

still a bit to go...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IvanKaramazov said:

Not so fast

• Like 1

Just now, The Duff Man said:

You call holding in that situation?

if there was holding, yes