What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bills at Steelers Week 15 (1 Viewer)

I mean, the Bills had legit shots to beat both New England and Baltimore already this year. They played both really close. Yeah, the offense has significant flaws and they tend to shoot themselves in the foot at the worst possible time, but their defense is legit, the running game is good and Allen shows guts and flashes to carry them in spurts. They’re not elite at this point, but they’re a dangerous team.

I see.

I thought you were talking smack on the Bills record, but now I see you are talking about the collective suckage of the AFC East and thats different.

The Bills do have a good defense. They beat the Vikings last season on what was considered to be a embarrassing loss that shouldn't have happened.

I see a team that is really good in a lot of areas and improving on offense, and maybe the overall quality of their team is closer to their record than we realize.
The Bills are a very good team. Both fair points. 10-4 and potentially clinching with two weeks unplayed just seems extreme. 

Who has two thumbs and is going to the championship in his work league even though he stupidly started Jimmy G over Tannehill but got bailed out big time by Julio and then had to sweat being up by about 20 points against Singletary tonight? 

This guy.  :thumbup:

And hodges pulled another Rudolph.  Takes a sack like an idiot then throws pick #4. Awful,  just awful.  Rudolph must have told him to not get out of the pocket tonight. 

Steelers are in world of trouble with qb situation.  But I guess that isn't news to anyone. 
No it is news to lots of steelers fans that were convinced Duck was good.

The Steelers QB situation is what it is this season.  They’ll be fine if Big Ben can come back.

For now it’s all about the Defense and hope the QB doesn’t kill you.  Last night it did, hopefully it won’t next week 

They're done, Baltimore will beat them by 25. And Steelers have to win both.
Unless I’m missing something Steelers will win tiebreaker over the Titans.  They need to beat the Jets and hope the Titans lose to either the Saints or Texans.  I could be wrong though so I’ll confirm later.

Unless I’m missing something Steelers will win tiebreaker over the Titans.  They need to beat the Jets and hope the Titans lose to either the Saints or Texans.  I could be wrong though so I’ll confirm later.
Assuming both finish 9-7 it all comes down to who the Titans loss came against.  If they lose to the Saints but beat the Texans they will win the tiebreaker with the Steelers.   If their loss is against the Texans then the Steelers would win the tiebreaker.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread