What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking for a serious, respectful owner (1 Viewer)

psweeneyyy33

Footballguy
Hello everyone! My league is currently looking for an owner to fill a spot. I help my commissioner out a lot, as we are going into the second year of our league and are trying to create the best possible league for our group of guys. Now not going to lie, we had a lot of hiccups with the previous owner. He cursed out one of our managers and attacked him personally, so him being removed was the best thing for our league. Here is the open teams players and picks:

QB: Prescott, Murray, Mariota

RB: Ballage, Bell, Bernard, Gurley, Wilkins

WR: John Brown, Edelman, Ginn Jr, Chris Hogan, Jackson, Zay Jones, Tyler Lockett, Josh Reynolds, Curtis Samuel, Justin Watson

TE: Doyle, Ertz, Harris, Kelce,

Kicker: Lambo, Vinatari

Def: Tampa Bay, Green Bay

Taxi/Picks: Boykin, Butler, Hurd, Sternberger, 3.06, 4.06

The team was a borderline playoff miss, does have some pieces but may need a rebuild. The league is a 12 team, ppr league with 1 qb, 2 rb, 2 wr, 1 te, 1 flex, 1 def, 1 kicker. It is 50 dollars per year. We have a lot of very active members, and a few guys who are active but tend to not trade as much. We really want a guy whos going to communicate as we use groupme, and is dedicated to a long lasting league. If this is you let me know! Have any questions message me.

Users who are viewing this thread