What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

waiver adds - week 16 (1 Viewer)

Its definitely possible but with the way Winston throws and their inability to run playing against a pass sieve defense I can see Perriman and Watson both being good plays. Evans, Godwin, Miller all out. All he has left is Perriman, Watson, and his TEs. Maybe Perriman only gets 70 yards and 0 TD but I think in this passing offense that's his floor.
I might start Perriman, too.  He is in a good situation.  My other option is Chark.  But if Perriman gets 2 catches for 22 yards, I won't be surprised.

Arians brings up the point that because of injuries they will need to involve RB's and TE's into the passing game. Well, thank you Mr. Obvious. Winston is gonna wing it and his first two reads go to the WR position, then TE or dump off RB, unless someone changes the game script for him? He's just too used to throwing to Evans and Godwin and now we have the next men up whom seem to be up for the task.

Perriman and Watson most involved. Watson spots an opportunity to shine next.

Somehow landed Perriman, Boone, and Chark(was dropped last week)

im feeling a whole lot better about my WRs after starting Kirk and J Brown last week 

Since their Week 10 bye, only 2 wide receivers have scored more than 9 fantasy points against the Texans.
AJ Brown destroyed them last week. The week before the Broncos and Drew Lock put up 38 on them. James White destroyed them the week before that. They held the passing game poor Colts down the week before that. LJax threw for 4 TDs the week before that.

Look maybe it hasn't been all WRs but their PASS defense is dreadful. SOMEBODY in the TB passing attack is going to have a monster game. They don't have many bodies left so Perriman has as much a chance as anybody.

Landed Perriman, opponent landed Higbee, (Higbee was my #1, but he had the higher priority as I was the #1 seed) he already has Kittle at TE and did it just to block me.  

Going to be rolling with Henry at TE and likely Perriman over Boyd.

JohnnyU said:
If you’re starting guys off the waiver wire in week 16 you’re probably in trouble anyway.
Add/Drop Defense, baby. "Paging Boone to my bench...Mike Boone to my bench, please."

I'd love to flex Boone this week but a Monday night game is pretty meh. My guess is Cook and Mattison are out this week. People are speculating Mattison has a HAS. When do you think the team will declear people out for a Monday game?

I picked up Perriman instead of Boone (flex) because the uncertainy of the MN running situation and the late start of game make playing him too risky.  I like Perriman's situation with little competition for looks and weak opposition D.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to flex Boone this week but a Monday night game is pretty meh. My guess is Cook and Mattison are out this week. People are speculating Mattison has a HAS. When do you think the team will declear people out for a Monday game?
Unfortunately, I'm guessing Monday which would be too late for me.

I will be debating Laird, D. Washington, Mattison, and Boone for my last flex spot up until Sunday at 1. If no news on Cook, the MN backfield will be dead to me.

Users who are viewing this thread