What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Genuinely curious--PLEASE KEEP THIS CLEAN (ENOUGH): if this were your story, how many times would you say that "we did it"? Don't get this locked--p (1 Viewer)

A buddy of mine has bragged about his new beau, who happens to be able to have her bell rung several

• They did it 7 times.

Votes: 22 20.8%
  • They did it once.

Votes: 86 81.1%
  • They did it some other amount (please explain).

Votes: 22 20.8%

• Total voters
I'm genuinely curious whether the beau had sex with the beau or the belle and whose bell was rung? 

I also feel like there's a Pittsburgh Steelers Defensive Coordinator joke to be made here, but don't want the thread immediately locked.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm genuinely curious whether the beau had sex with the beau or the belle and whose bell was rung? 

I also feel like there's a Pittsburgh Steelers Defensive Coordinator joke to be made here, but don't want the thread immediately locked.  
Sorry, wrong nomenclature.  So he (beau) did it with her (belle), and her bell was rung 7 times while his was rung once.

This some kind of non-standard relationship the media keeps trying to jam down our throats?

And by jam down our throats I mean make money?

7 times can either be delimited by "finishing" , 30 minutes breaks in the action, or change in geographic location (inside to outside - not just switching rooms).

HTH

Wait a minute.  He's claim she was 7-7 with bell rungs but he was only 1-7 with bell rungs?  BS!!! 

Your post makes no sense, at least not in English. "buddy of mine has bragged about his new beau". So your buddy is gay? Then who is the "her"? Drop the euphemisms and communicate clearly, unless you're a 12 year old and the topic of sex makes you giggle and blush.

Your post makes no sense, at least not in English. "buddy of mine has bragged about his new beau". So your buddy is gay? Then who is the "her"? Drop the euphemisms and communicate clearly, unless you're a 12 year old and the topic of sex makes you giggle and blush.
Truly the post of a man who knows how to grow up and enjoy the peace and quiet. 

My lady has at least 7 bell rings before I even get undressed.  The pheromones I put off are just that strong. 

Users who are viewing this thread