What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Saints vs. Colts, Week 15 - Monday Night Football (1 Viewer)

To be fair, this ain’t college
I used to do that in collegiate intramurals and I couldn't beat a soul, so there's that, too. 

Seriously, I think teams do plan, they just can't sacrifice that many guys if they run shared zone areas. Belichick is the best at taking a guy away. He thinks other guys in the NFL are stupid. 

They are.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course teams plan for Michael Thomas, but you can't guard Mike.

The Saints recognize teams plans to cover Thomas and find ways to counter that and still get the ball to him.
it's just kind of shocking.  he isn't a randy moss type athlete.  He doesn't look dominant physically but he's unstoppable. 

it's just kind of shocking.  he isn't a randy moss type athlete.  He doesn't look dominant physically but he's unstoppable. 
Being a great receiver has a lot more to do with body control and skill than it does with physical tools.

see Dorian green Beckham vs Jerry rice.

They just said that in college he would tell defenders his route and they still couldn’t stop him, so I vote for just that good.
They say I'm cocky, and I say What?
It ain't braggin' mother####er if ya back it up
They say I'm cocky, and I say What?
It ain't braggin' mother####er if ya back it up

That was a nice breakdown about how Thomas got open because of Brees's eyes. 

Thomas is getting fed for the record, that's for sure. 

No, I'm pretty sure he's playing. 
Larf. I'm talking about that fifty or so point performance earlier this year that was the highest scoring of any receiver this year in standard or .5. Would love to see Thomas have a day like that now that I'm done going up against Brees,  

He is really strong and has really crisp cuts. 

Brees makes him better than most QB could.

Sean Payton deserves some credit too I think.

The Colts have been playing decent on defense, but they are clearly overmatched talent wise and also schematically. Although I think Frank Reich is a really good coach as well.

The margin for error is very low for the Colts in this match up. They needed to execute on offense and keep the ball away from them, but the Saints defense is very good as well.

Larf. I'm talking about that fifty or so point performance earlier this year that was the highest scoring of any receiver this year in standard or .5. Would love to see Thomas have a day like that now that I'm done going up against Brees,  
One can only hope.

I needed 38 headed into the game. 

Now one long TD would probably do it

OL would be better.

some plays Brissett looks fantastic. Other plays he looks...the opposite of that. 
The OL is one of the best in the NFL.  Brissett is not very accurate.  How many over throws already?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread