Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
packer_junkie

Minnesota backfield

Any insiders out there? Will Mattison be back or is Boone the guy? Chances Dalvin plays or is ruled out prior to Sunday games?? Lost Godwin last week & need a waiver guy to start probably after Mack & the entire Colts offense looked brutal last night.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, packer_junkie said:

Any insiders out there? Will Mattison be back or is Boone the guy? Chances Dalvin plays or is ruled out prior to Sunday games?? Lost Godwin last week & need a waiver guy to start probably after Mack & the entire Colts offense looked brutal last night.

calm down

• Sad 1

It’s pretty much a crapshoot. Zimmer said Cook could play through the shoulder injury and that it felt good on Monday. Boone is capable and I could see them resting Cook if he’s not recovered enough even if he could go. Mattison didn’t practice at all last week. Vikings gave players Tuesday and Wednesday off. We won’t know more until at least Thursday.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sports_fan said:

It’s pretty much a crapshoot. Zimmer said Cook could play through the shoulder injury and that it felt good on Monday. Boone is capable and I could see them resting Cook if he’s not recovered enough even if he could go. Mattison didn’t practice at all last week. Vikings gave players Tuesday and Wednesday off. We won’t know more until at least Thursday.

This is a must win game to have a shot at the division.  If Cook can play he will be playing. 

Yes, we need to be a little patient. I for one have Josh Jacobs withering with my Super Bowl looming, and weighing up whether to claim DeWayne or Boone (or both!)

Otherwise I may have go with Hunt as RB2 and Flex someone iffy like Hunter Henry or Marquise.... less than ideal!