What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

fisherkings (1 Viewer)

That is a pretty close call. I am going to say Quinn because I think that game means more and those teams will be playing all out. It also seems like Philly might be more likely to give up big plays to defenders compared to KC.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/forum/48-the-idp-assistant-coach/

The IDP Assistant Coach

The place to go for trade and keeper advice, who to start questions, and rate my team requests on the defensive side of the ball
Perhaps this is just me, but I always seem to miss new posts on the Assistant Coach subforum. I realize it's at the top, so I feel kinda stupid when I find a post several days old. But the latest post in the subforum happened Friday and didn't get a response. So maybe not just me? I wonder if there's a way for the title to look different in the event of a new post. It seems like it's bolded almost all the time. I'll guess that's because it's bolded any time there's a new answer to an existing post? 

Perhaps this is just me, but I always seem to miss new posts on the Assistant Coach subforum. I realize it's at the top, so I feel kinda stupid when I find a post several days old. But the latest post in the subforum happened Friday and didn't get a response. So maybe not just me? I wonder if there's a way for the title to look different in the event of a new post. It seems like it's bolded almost all the time. I'll guess that's because it's bolded any time there's a new answer to an existing post? 
It goes bold if there is a thread/post that you have not looked at.  So if you haven't looked at posts and don't go look at them then it will stay bold and you won't know when new content has been added. 

I understand the purpose of the AC forum and it certainly has it's place in the shark pool but at this time of the year there is little happening in the idp forum so I wouldn't crucify the OP for his question here.

In case you (or others) aren't aware - you can follow a forum and receive notifications when a new post is added. It is near the top right of that forum's main page, right above "Reply to this topic"

I understand the purpose of the AC forum and it certainly has it's place in the shark pool but at this time of the year there is little happening in the idp forum so I wouldn't crucify the OP for his question here.
No one is crucifying anyone, just pointing them to the right spot.  If they get answers here they will continue to post them here.  Regardless of if it's "so slow it hardly matters" or "this forum needs more eyes" it isn't the right place for them.  FGB staff doesn't want them here, I don't want them here.  When I'm ready to care about someone else's team I will go to the advice forum.  When I'm not I don't want them here.  I have little enough time these days, last thing I want is these things cluttering it up.

Warhogs is being quite gracious to the new poster... which is commendable. Certainly in the holiday spirit...

At the same time, I didn't read anything in Hankmoody's initial reply that was hostile toward fisherkings in any way. He simply provided the proper location and method for start/sit lineup questions. Not something I would expect someone new to the site to know from the start... but helpful information for them going forward.

I don't think either are wrong.

Happy Holidays everyone. Hope the ball bounced your way in your fantasy football championships.

Users who are viewing this thread