What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Championship Lineup help (1 Viewer)

Tonycarpenter

Footballguy
Dynasty League starts 2QB WR 2RB 1TE 1W/T 1W/R W/R/T 1K 1DEF 2 IDP. PPR bonus tiers. All TD 6pts.

I need 3 key flex players

FA B Perriman, Dan Bailey MIn K. DEN DEF, Laird, A Petetson, Boone

My Starters:

Watson Wilson QB

Hopkins AJBrown, CKirk WR

Elliott, Chubb RB

Kelce TE

SF Def

Prater K Det

Kuechly CAR

D.Jones ATL

W/T:______

W/R_____

W/R/T_____

Bench: R Freeman, RoJo2, Darwin Thompson, Alex Mattison, Kerryon Johnson IR-R, M Boykin,  HHenry, Goedert, Irv Smith,  Mayfield, Grier,

IR players: Guice, HButler, Engram, pCampbell, 

thoughts:

Waiver #1 drop Darwin grab BPerriman

Waiver#2 Drop Prater grab MIN kicker for Monday night. Not sure I trust TB kicker Gay also FA in case they can't pass the ball.

Waiver #3 Drop ___ grab Denver DEF

Opponent:

Fitzmagic, Trubisky

MThomas, JBrown, DSlayton DChark

Mixon, Lindsay, Ekeler, Mostert

Higbee Hollister 

NE Def or Bal

Lutz K

DLeonard

I forget his 2nd idp

I am not going to touch IDP, I have never ventured down that road 

I would absolutely drop Prater, Detroit is in a freefall. Gay should be fine though. Not a lot of difference in those kickers on a weekly basis.

You are rostering 3 TEs, I don't think you need to. I would pick up the streamer defense in DEN, just because there is always risk in playing against the Rams (always upside can also be argued)

Pick up Perriman. Evans and Godwin were legit WR1 options all year. Evans is definitely out and Godwin still hasn't practiced. Winston is playing for his job (regardless of where that may be).

Absolutely pick up Peterson. I am not sure how he is still available. He is the number 27 RB in non PPR and 36 in PPR over the year. He has averaged about 15 points over the last 3 weeks. Even if you don't start him, you don't want to play against him either. 

W/T: Perriman

W/R: Johnson (if he plays) AP if he doesn't

W/R/T: Goedert, simply because they have to throw the ball somewhere and he is one of their better options

Users who are viewing this thread