Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Team Smokin'

Justin Watson, WR TB

With all the attention given B Perriman with injuries to Evans & Godwin, enter Justin Watson, 6'3" 215 WR from Pennslyvania round 5 pick 2018.

He could actually become a potential start in what many call Championship Week in fantasy football. Our league goes the full 17 weeks and Watson sits on the FA as I am eyeing him. 

What happens next year? Back to a WR 4/5 on his own team?

• Like 1

On 12/18/2019 at 7:09 AM, Team Smokin' said:

With all the attention given B Perriman with injuries to Evans & Godwin, enter Justin Watson, 6'3" 215 WR from Pennslyvania round 5 pick 2018.

He could actually become a potential start in what many call Championship Week in fantasy football. Our league goes the full 17 weeks and Watson sits on the FA as I am eyeing him. 

What happens next year? Back to a WR 4/5 on his own team?

If he shows out he could go to #3. He seemed to line up both inside and outside...Perriman has had one good game, but has put up more misses than hits.

• Like 1

I'd like to see him get more playing time as he's shown flashes in the pre-season and even a bit in the regular season, but the coaching staff doesn't seem to be too fond of him. They've been giving Scotty Miller (a rookie that this staff drafted) more reps than him as the WR4 all year, and obviously Evans, Godwin and even now Perriman have seemed to secure their roles ahead of Watson as the top 3 WR's. I don't see him being much more than a WR4/5 on the Bucs next year, but if they were to let him go, I think he could get some playing time on a team that is WR needy.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stat Correction said:

Interesting tidbit:

Watson's SPARQ score in the 91st-percentile.

Might be the next Christine Michael!  Shot out of a cannon!

• Laughing 1

18 minutes ago, Alex P Keaton said:

Josh Gordon's score woulda been higher, but he thought they were talking about sparking one up....which he promptly did.

11 hours ago, Alex P Keaton said:

At least Watson was a high producer in college... also has no hype train. I like where your head is at though. We should get that going every time he makes a grab.

18 hours ago, Ditka Butkus said:

If he shows out he could go to #3. He seemed to line up both inside and outside...Perriman has had one good game, but has put up more misses than hits.

Perriman had a big game last weekend, but he was productive in the two games prior. Week 13 he had 87 yards, and Week 14 he had 70 yards and a TD.

• Like 1

Deep sleeper this week in DFS. I wonder how many will play him at Flex or WR #2 cuz of his potential this week? Depends upon line ups.

Myself, perhaps a DFS play with upside for 75 yards and a score. Two scores and 100+ would be huge.

In one league:  I had Evans, Godwin, Kirk, Robbie Anderson.  Watson is the only person I'm certain that is playing for my team this week haha.

• Laughing 1

Well....had his chance at a sure TD.

Was wide open but stumbled out of his break, and was overthrown in the end zone.

Doesn't help that Winston keeps air-mailing him. Should have had 2 TD's in first half.

Edit: Snagged his 3rd chance as the half expired. All is forgiven.

:headbang:

Edited by Stat Correction