What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pick a RB2 (1 Viewer)

nirad3

Footballguy
0.5 PPR, pick one:

Le'Veon Bell (vs. PIT)

James Conner (vs. NYJ)

James White (vs. BUF)

Devonta Freeman (vs. JAC)

----------

Leaning Bell against old team but also thinking Conner against terrible Jets' D is good too.  Honestly, all four have merit.

What say you?

0.5 PPR, pick one:

Le'Veon Bell (vs. PIT)

James Conner (vs. NYJ)

James White (vs. BUF)

Devonta Freeman (vs. JAC)

----------

Leaning Bell against old team but also thinking Conner against terrible Jets' D is good too.  Honestly, all four have merit.

What say you?
Hard to go wrong with any of these guys as your RB2, but Connor was looking fresh in his first game back against the no-slouch Bills. I would imagine they’ll get him even more involved this week.

Apparently I'm in the minority here, but I'd go Freeman, against a Jags defense that hasn't stopped anybody lately.

Man this one is all over the place.  :lol:

I think I've settled on Conner.  I think they run him into the ground, and against a poor D.

Freeman has a great match-up and should deliver if the touches are there, but Conner's on a team fighting for a playoff spot and should be getting as many touches as possible to that end. I think that moves the needle to Conner in my opinion.

Tough there as all have a good possibility.   Actually with the receiver situation in NE, I say White has HUGE upside.   Look at his increased usage in recent weeks.   That Buffalo D should be stifling and Brady will be checking down.  I expect a ton of dump offs in a game both need.

Users who are viewing this thread