What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aren't rankings usually out by now? Thursday am, still nothing, FBG staff sends lumps of coal to subscribers (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
Our FA deadline is in 30 minutes.  Thought this came out Tues or early Wed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deserves a response from FBG. IMO to not have these before FA pickup deadline in SuperBowl week is poor service at the least to subscribers. Don’t want to hear “you’re welcome to get your money back”. Just an explanation. Didn’t realize this had been the case for years as others have mentioned. 

Deserves a response from FBG. IMO to not have these before FA pickup deadline in SuperBowl week is poor service at the least to subscribers. Don’t want to hear “you’re welcome to get your money back”. Just an explanation. Didn’t realize this had been the case for years as other ms have mentioned. 
I agree.

Deserves a response from FBG. IMO to not have these before FA pickup deadline in SuperBowl week is poor service at the least to subscribers. Don’t want to hear “you’re welcome to get your money back”. Just an explanation. Didn’t realize this had been the case for years as other ms have mentioned.
Yeah, making the playoffs has been rough for me for awhile too :bag:

Frankly, you didn't want FBG rankings for week 16 anyway. I have a lot of respect for @Maurile Tremblay, but the early rankings he posted on Monday had Dalvin Cook as RB5, even after Shefter came out and said its unlikely he plays in the regular season. It wasn't fixed for a few days, either. I realize the goal of the early rankings is just to get a POV out there, but you would think week 16 is too important to just throw something up that's waaaay wrong. @Joe Bryant - we seem to have had this discussion last season - faster and more < > better. 

Judge Smails said:
Our FA deadline is in 30 minutes.  Thought this came out Tues or early Wed.
I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Do you mean these projections?

We followed the normal schedule this week. My projections were posted on Monday, David's were posted on Tuesday, and Sigmund's were posted on Wednesday.

Frankly, you didn't want FBG rankings for week 16 anyway. I have a lot of respect for @Maurile Tremblay, but the early rankings he posted on Monday had Dalvin Cook as RB5, even after Shefter came out and said its unlikely he plays in the regular season. It wasn't fixed for a few days, either. I realize the goal of the early rankings is just to get a POV out there, but you would think week 16 is too important to just throw something up that's waaaay wrong. @Joe Bryant - we seem to have had this discussion last season - faster and more < > better. 
The news as of Monday was that Cook's shoulder felt good and it seemed like he'd try to play through it. Link.

Schefter didn't tweet anything different until today, did he?

I'm not sure what you're referring to.

Do you mean these projections?

We followed the normal schedule this week. My projections were posted on Monday, David's were posted on Tuesday, and Sigmund's were posted on Wednesday.
Cheatsheets. PPR, non PPR etc. Sorry for confusion. Those links were just activated late this morning.

I hope you’re right on Mack. I have him completely destroying Carolina. Thought he’d be top 5 for sure. Going against him. You like Lindsay though so I’ll take a second look. Wasn’t expecting much. May consider for my flex. 

The news as of Monday was that Cook's shoulder felt good and it seemed like he'd try to play through it. Link.

Schefter didn't tweet anything different until today, did he?
@Maurile Tremblay

https://twitter.com/adamlevitan/status/1206765770870599682?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1206765770870599682&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fnfl%2Fnfc-north%2Fminnesota-vikings%2Fadam-schefter-just-reported-a-major-new-dalvin-cook-injury-update

December 16 was Monday, and I am pretty sure Sleeper, Fantasy Life, and several other outlets reported it, too.

At this point, Cook was unlikely enough to play where I don’t think he was the default choice for Vikes RB in the rankings... What I really wanted to see is the opinion on Boone / Mattison and where they would rank :(

@Maurile Tremblay

https://twitter.com/adamlevitan/status/1206765770870599682?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1206765770870599682&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fnfl%2Fnfc-north%2Fminnesota-vikings%2Fadam-schefter-just-reported-a-major-new-dalvin-cook-injury-update

December 16 was Monday, and I am pretty sure Sleeper, Fantasy Life, and several other outlets reported it, too.

At this point, Cook was unlikely enough to play where I don’t think he was the default choice for Vikes RB in the rankings... What I really wanted to see is the opinion on Boone / Mattison and where the would rank :(
At the very least, downgrading him until you found out more

"well they said he was going to try and play through it Monday" so I took that as hes 100%, plug and play rb5 for the week. That's the exact kind of "mailing it in" mentioned above

Even if he was "going to try and play through it," is he really a RB5 after leaving the previous few games with an injury? Would you honestly start him over everyone below him knowing hes banged up? 

Users who are viewing this thread