What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Should Bill Belichick be Impeached in the House of the Sharks? (1 Viewer)

Do you vote yes or no on Articles of Impeachment including Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Justice

• Absolutely YES!

Votes: 35 67.3%
  • Hell Stinking No!

Votes: 17 32.7%

• Total voters

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
They have used their Power to leverage advantages by bending and breaking the rules for decades now. It's High Crimes and Misdemeanors that needs to be met with swift punishment. 

Here will be some of the rules 

1. No Patriots Fans may speak or defend this team. You may post but your remarks will be struck from the official Articles we are drawing up to send to Roger Goodell's Senate where he runs the show. 

2. The Patriots have already been punished by the NFL and those debates are closed. They admitted guilt and accepted their punishment and therefore are guilty of cheating. This is not an opinion, these are facts.

3. DeflateGate Really happened and Tom Brady served a 4-Game Suspension for it, it's not up for debate either and this another clear example of trying to skirt the rules and cheat. 

So it has now been brought to the attention of this court being seen over by the honorable Ministry of McConnell and we will not be impartial, no sir not at all.  The tape provided by the honorable Jay Glazer, clearly shows an intention to break what are known rules. 

They will have their say but here in the Shark Pool, it's time to speak up once and for all, stand up United vs the Evil Cheating Patriots who use the other 31 teams as a doormat to do as they like and thumb their nose at the very fabric of our precious league. It is time to vote for Impeachment!  Who is with me? 

Last edited by a moderator:
They have used their Power to leverage advantages by bending and breaking the rules for decades now. It's High Crimes and Misdemeanors that needs to be met with swift punishment. 

Here will be some of the rules 

1. No Patriots Fans may speak or defend this team. You may post but your remarks will be struck from the official Articles we are drawing up to send to Roger Goodell's Senate where he runs the show. 

2. The Patriots have already been punished by the NFL and those debates are closed. They admitted guilt and accepted their punishment and therefore are guilty of cheating. This is not an opinion, these are facts.

3. DeflateGate Really happened and Tom Brady served a 4-Game Suspension for it, it's not up for debate either and this another clear example of trying to skirt the rules and cheat. 

So it has now been brought to the attention of this court being seen over by the honorable Ministry of McConnell and we will not be impartial, no sir not at all.  The tape provided by the honorable Jay Glazer, clearly shows an intention to break what are known rules. 

They will have their say but here in the Shark Pool, it's time to speak up once and for all, stand up United vs the Evil Cheating Patriots who use the other 31 teams as a doormat to do as they like and thumb their nose at the very fabric of our precious league. It is time to vote for Impeachment!  Who is with me? 
Why waste time when he will never be removed by the Senate.  Wouldn’t actually passing policies that benefit the the league and fans be a better use of their time?

Impeaching Belichick, for no reason other than envy and you dont like the guy, is very likely to backfire, leading to more support for the Patriots and many more years of Bill Belichick 
When that happens, and you are correct, do we double-down on stoopid or admit we were wrong?

Yes this seems like an awful waste of money. which will lead to higher ticket prices or more commercial breaks. 

There seem to be some pretty serious, non-fabricated issues that actually deserve the attention from the commissioner, instead of wasting time and effort on these made-up issues

Impeaching Belichick, for no reason other than envy and you dont like the guy, is very likely to backfire, leading to more support for the Patriots and many more years of Bill Belichick 
Look at the old films when tickets were all like $5-$10 to go to a game tops and you see a lot of regular people in the stands, no barriers. 

Now you gotta be a mover or a shaker in order to sit inside the 20s in the lower bowls of almost any NFL Stadium, it's become a place to showcase what kind of money you have and "look at me" which has in many ways ruined the sport and changed it so the NFL can make their real fans happy, the wealthy class. 

When that happens, and you are correct, do we double-down on stoopid or admit we were wrong?
I think you let the viewers decide instead of trying to tell them what they meant to decide. especially since there is no "smoking gun" here. Not even a toy gun. 

if stoopid is constantly winning then sign me up for stoopid. I'm rather shocked Patriot fans arent saying they're tired of winning yet

I think you let the viewers decide instead of trying to tell them what they meant to decide. especially since there is no "smoking gun" here. Not even a toy gun. 
Can we actually trust the viewers to decide what’s best for themselves? Not only that, but perhaps we should pre-empt future decisions they might make?

Ha! There’s a growing pattern of third world sports infiltrating America. 
yes. they realize how awesome American sports are and how horrible theirs are. who wouldnt want American football?! Especially when it's been made great again?!

What would happen in other professional sports if a team was caught, clearly CHEATING for a THIRD time?

What would happen in NCAA if a team was caught, clearly CHEATING for a THIRD time?

What would happen on poker night if a player was caught, clearly CHEATING for a THIRD time?

What happens at work if an employee gets caught, clearly CHEATING for a THIRD time?

3-time loser means lessons have not yet been learned... impeach and punish to the fullest extent of public opinion.

clearly CHEATING for a THIRD time?

We are faced with a dilemma.  Belichick has delivered on his promise to make the Patriots great again, playing chess while most of his his adversaries play checkers.  But, in doing so, he has clearly cut some corners and has demonstrated to be a bully from time to time.  He is easy to not like, even with his success and promises kept.  In our zeal to impeach him AND demonstrate our own superiority, are we allowed to cheat in greater proportion to that which he has offended us?  And if we do, who is more guilty of abuse of power and obstruction of justice?

The Chair yields back 75 seconds to SharkAnarch from the Peasants Pharm District... 

That article I actually appreciated until I realized there was extreme bias in all reportings.  I would love a neutral report, but that was no where near that. Good try.

It was made by a Patriots fan, hence the extreme bias. It was floating around after Deflategate, widely panned by anyone that actually looked it more than a cursory glance. 

Sorry if this is honda but I didn't read the thread.

Y'all are like the Energizer bunny...you keep going and going and going.

Carry on (my wayward sons).

.666 of our House of Sharks approve Impeachment.

Bill Belichick has now officially been Impeached! 

Now because I cannot be sure of a fair trial by Roger Goodell as he looks into his good buddy Robert Kraft again for cheating...Therefore, I will keep these Articles of Impeachment here in my possession until I feel we can get a fair hearing. 

Will this start a domino effect that will end with his physical removal from office? I cannot be sure but moving forward in the House of Sharks, you can officially use the word Impeach next to his name. 

-Impeached head coach Bill Belichick addressed his players this morning. 

-The Patriots were led on to the field by Impeached head coach Bill Belichick. 

-The Impeached Bill Belichick tried to answer questions about Convicted Cheater Tom Brady during his propaganda media address earlier on ESPN.

congratulations, this is definitely one of the stupidest threads that’s ever existed in this forum.  

JohnnyU said:
Why waste time when he will never be removed by the Senate.  Wouldn’t actually passing policies that benefit the the league and fans be a better use of their time?
200+ rule changes sitting on Goodell's desk now that he won't send to the committee to vote on.

NFL finds no evidence linking Patriots Operations and the video crew.  Total sham impeachment.  All a which hunt hoax to redo the 2019 Super Bowl.  Just look at the clock and calendar and it's clear this was staged to prevent a 2020 win.

Users who are viewing this thread