What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

RB to start Kamara, Boone or Drake (1 Viewer)

poongaga

Footballguy
I am in the championship and need to select a RB to start, I have Kamara but he hasn't done anything lately.  I can pick up Boone (MN) or Drake to start instead,  

6 pts for TD, 3 points at 75 yds rushing, 3 more points for every 50 yards above 75

I'm leaning towards Kamara, hoping he pulls something out finally for the year, but want your thoughts

My main question is, who else are you starting? 

I definitely think Kamara is your only proven RB of this bunch. Therefore he is your safest play and still has the highest potential for a breakout game... which he has to do eventually right?

What can you live with? If you lose, what could you bare? Could you bare a mediocre Kamara that’s done nothing for you this season? Yes he’s proven and can pop off but you already  know what COULD happen

or

could you bare going down with fresh legs in a great matchup on a Monday night to secure Your fate?

Users who are viewing this thread