What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

all 3 saturday games on NFL network? (1 Viewer)

I know you can watch them on the yahoo sports app on your phone (or tablet I think).  Have been trying to figure out if any way to watch through yahoo on computer or smart tv app

[Watch live NFL games on the Yahoo Sports app, here's how]  The three Saturday games in Week 16 this season, which can be live-streamed on the Yahoo Sports app,

---

I haven't tried it, busy but this is direct from Yahoo Sports.  They did a great job with MLB on YouTube this past summer.

It isn't available for PCs.  Only mobile phone or tablet.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/live-video/

CAN I WATCH ON DESKTOP, CONNECTED TV, OR TABLET?

Live games are available only on the Yahoo Sports app on mobile phone and tablet.
Screencasting is not permitted.

The nfl doesn't make it easy for people to watch their games. I signed up for nfl sunday ticket but still can't watch all the games. Messed up, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I’ve been watching them on reddit nfl streams 

edited to add I’ve had sling before like I suggested earlier to do, so couldn’t sign up for the free week. 

Just makes me mad that they are that greedy. What happened to the one game on 3 different networks?! Would have only missed one game if they had one on nfl network and the others on ESPN, Fox or CBS. 

Personally I’ve been watching them on reddit nfl streams 

edited to add I’ve had sling before like I suggested earlier to do, so couldn’t sign up for the free week. 
you could create a free gmail address to get another free trial

still don't get why NFL doesn't go to a PPV model.

Don't get NFL network? You could stream the game for $x.xx ($5.99, $9.99?) not sure what the right amount would be
I’ve been wondering this for years. Directtv Sunday ticket was fun when I could squeeze them for it for free every year,  but it feels like the NFL could easily do a PPV every week. One game for $5.99, or get the whole slate for $39.99 or something. 

people would pay. And it’d be cheaper for fans than Sunday Ticket because some weekends you’re on the road or working or maybe only want to watch 3-4 of the games. 

it’s gotta be coming. They may still have contracts with various services. 

still don't get why NFL doesn't go to a PPV model.

Don't get NFL network? You could stream the game for $x.xx ($5.99, $9.99?) not sure what the right amount would be

I’ve been wondering this for years. Directtv Sunday ticket was fun when I could squeeze them for it for free every year,  but it feels like the NFL could easily do a PPV every week. One game for $5.99, or get the whole slate for $39.99 or something. 

people would pay. And it’d be cheaper for fans than Sunday Ticket because some weekends you’re on the road or working or maybe only want to watch 3-4 of the games. 

it’s gotta be coming. They may still have contracts with various services. 
Because DirecTV and others have paid q gabillion dollars for the rights.  And I'm sure cable worked out a deal for NFL Network.

Couldn't most of you order NFL Network for a month?

Because DirecTV and others have paid q gabillion dollars for the rights.  And I'm sure cable worked out a deal for NFL Network.

Couldn't most of you order NFL Network for a month?
I’ve got NFL network with my basic package.

I was more commenting on the DirectTV thing. 

Users who are viewing this thread