What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Texans at Bucs Championship week 16 (1 Viewer)

Bad Jameis sighting.

ETA: I almost went to this game. Looks like plenty of seats still available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bradley Roby jumped the route super easily on the 1st pass of the game, 2nd play from LoS. Runs untouched into the end zone.

Edit: Roby not Reid

1) Awful lot of empty seats for a prime time game.  Bucs fans have given up on the season I guess.

2) Given the quality of NFL officiating, the idea of a coach using a former official to tell him when to challenge seems particularly unwise.

If Winston put more arm into that pass that's a 75-yard TD by Perriman. It's being challenged by Arians for PI... the defender didn't look back and it looked like PI but this is the NFL, they'll eff up the call.

Nuk haters could be out in full today. Not a good start for a shootout. Fingers crossed 🎅
Nuk haters ?  Who the hell are Nuk haters I have never seen people come on here saying I am a Nuk hater.  Oh I hate Nuke he sucks ya seen lots of those people ? WTF ?

1) Awful lot of empty seats for a prime time game.  Bucs fans have given up on the season I guess.

2) Given the quality of NFL officiating, the idea of a coach using a former official to tell him when to challenge seems particularly unwise.
Don't think this is a prime time game.  But ya, still sucks to have so many empty seats.

Nuk haters ?  Who the hell are Nuk haters I have never seen people come on here saying I am a Nuk hater.  Oh I hate Nuke he sucks ya seen lots of those people ? WTF ?
You obviously have not spent a lot of time in that thread the past month

Pretty much every game thread someone complains about what a bad day Hopkins is having after the 1st quarter then he goes off for his usual 100/1 in the second half.  I guess bringing it up early is being superstitiously hopeful he goes off for three quarters instead of two.

Wait they called that a hold but the other play wasn't PI? Arians is going mad on the sidelines... :lmao:

I swear Jameis is a cross between Vikings Brett Favre and Rex Grossman. Brett Grossman? Rex Favre? He sucks at reading defenses.

JFC I didn't realize he threw another pick to Reid I am not watching game and was looking at ESPN updating.  My god I played Winston over Brees what the hell was I thinking.

There's that stupid play that teams thing is tricky.
Though it seems to work quite often.  Also smart to toss it vs hand off on a standard end around.  If you botch the exchange handing off, its a fumble.  If you bobble and drop the little toss its an incomplete pass.

JFC I didn't realize he threw another pick to Reid I am not watching game and was looking at ESPN updating.  My god I played Winston over Brees what the hell was I thinking.
I did the same my man. Spent all morning looking at how bad Brees is on the road and how much better this matchup was so...I’ll live and die by it.

This is pretty standard. He can still throw for 350 and 4/4
Texans have given up a lot of garbage time points. Almost let a couple of teams come back and catch them despite big early leads: most recently Titans last week, Pats a few weeks before.

Houston gets it on the Tampa 25 yard line and Watson looks like crap. Can’t complete one pass.

Wonderful.....

Terrible defense on the that long run by RoJo, 3 guys just running with him not even trying to tackle him.

Texans got caught dropping 7 in coverage and Ronald Jones just ran down their throats. That'll be huge in making them play more run and opening up the pass.

What do you mean? He's set you up nicely for Winston standard garbage time points.

Users who are viewing this thread