What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Buffalo Bills at New England Patriots Week 16 (1 Viewer)

Bills will walk away with the division this year.
I just can’t see the Patriots losing to the Dolphins next week. I really just can’t. But the Patriots being forced to play everyone in Week 17 to win the division, and potentially having to play in Wild Card weekend would be great.

Dang. Allen had Knox. Good pass and it would have been a TD. Gotta make those plays against the Pats. Pats are going to push up so those deeper shots will be there. Josh HAS to connect on some of them.

Buffalo’s young LBers going to have to play stronger and collapse the linemen back into the RB and actually make better tackles.

Freaking Buffalo had that screen shut down and Lawson got greedy and turned White free. So dumb.

The Bills will never beat Brady* in Foxboro.  Never.  He owns em.

* 2014 doesn't count because Brady only played a half in a meaningless week 17 game.
I don’t want to, but I agree. Brady and BB are not losing a game like this in Foxboro to the Bills. They’re just not.

Not sure I understand what the Bills are doing offensively at the moment. WAY too conservative, especially with as easy as New England has moved the ball.

And that playcall on 3rd down was terrible. There was a 100% chance the Pats were blitzing hard on 3rd and 8 and that play took way too long to develop knowing that. Yeah, Allen made a bad throw, but as the OC you gotta know that Allen is likely going to be jumpy in the big blitz. Unfair to ask him to stand there so long on a slow developing route.

The Bills are doing a really lousy job of getting pressure on Brady. Gotta move him off his spot and make him uncomfortable. He’s going to hit Edelman every single time if you let him set up shop in the pocket like that.

That was a big 3rd down conversion for the Pats. Bills can't let Pats turn this drive into points

Oh bull. That wasn’t even close. That’s outrageous and would have been called 100 out of 100 times against Allen.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are people afraid of Tom Brady blocking? White can't get blocked like that by a QB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely intentional grounding and then a dirty block by Brady. That being said I have money on NE so go Patriots!

Users who are viewing this thread