What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Rams vs Niners Saturday Night Live Football (2 Viewers)

We need a top 10 dirtiest sounding NFL terms/phrases:

(In no particular order)

Laying the wood

Touch on his balls 

Illegal use of hands

Holding

Personal foul

All I got so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
Deebo has impressed me so much this year. A bit of Reggie Wayne about him once he has the ball in his hands 

Is Kupp hurt and McVay not being truthful? He’s only in half the time and then it’s as a short decoy. It’s unreal.
already outlined in the Kupp thread.

EDIT: Unless they abandon this new power look, it's meant less Kupp on the field. Look at the guys catching the balls: Woods, Higbee, and Reynolds with Cooks sprinkled in. The new set is a death knell for Kupp usage outside of the hurry up and gimmick plays.

Last edited by a moderator:
already outlined in the Kupp thread.

EDIT: Unless they abandon this new power look, it's meant less Kupp on the field. Look at the guys catching the balls: Woods, Higbee, and Reynolds with Cook sprinkled in. The new set is a death knell for Kupp usage outside of the hurry up and gimmick plays.
Then I effed up starting Kupp. 

Every game I was I was in this week, my roster was locked at my own behest -- I don't believe in third place or toilet bowl place games when it comes to adjustments on the wire, even if allowed. 

This week looks lousy for me.  

Im just chiming in to say I was going against Mostert and San Fran defense and feeling oh so good until about 45 seconds ago.

we do but they are minus 2 so far for the 21 points in the first half so with the pick 6 i'm at 6 pts...if the first half is anything like the second half i'll be at zero before i know it
Negative scoring for team defense? That’s brutal. so glad I play IDP. 

Users who are viewing this thread