What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Aaron Jones, Miles Sanders, Mike Boone - Pick 2! (1 Viewer)

masterbasher

Footballguy
Got a big fat dud from Hopkins yesterday and a little behind in my championship matchup. Have Chris Carson as my RB1. Not sure how much ground im going to have to make up with my opponent rolling Dak and Zeke.

Pick 2:
Aaron Jones (Not a great matchup against Minnesota and shares touches with Williams, but been a stud most of the year)
Miles Sanders (Jordan Howard trending to not play, but still not a great matchup against Dallas)
Mike Boone (Most likely Mattison is out and will be the lead back with huge ceiling but potentially lowest floor?)

Thanks in advance.

FYI

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Jordan Howard (questionable, shoulder) will not play Week 16 against the Cowboys.

Howard, who had never missed a game before this season, appears headed for his sixth straight absence. A pinched nerve has been the culprit. With Howard still not cleared for contact, rookie Miles Sanders will draw another start in his place. Coming off a career game in last week's win at Washington (two touchdowns, 172 yards from scrimmage), Sanders should keep the RB2 train rolling for final weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread