What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Weather Issue? MIA vs CIN (1 Viewer)

Goooals

Footballguy
Do we have any weather updates on the "real"  weather situation here?  We all know that what happens inside the stadium is a little different than what happens in the parking lot. For example, I heard last week that wind conditions were terrible in MIA in the parking lot and tailgaters couldn't keep food and supplies in their parking spaces.  It didn't seem like too much of a problem on the field but I know many people may have took out Parker or Fitz due to the reports.

With the championship on the line today and both wind and rain in forecast, let's see if we can get an accurate report.  

Kevin Roth‏Verified account @KevinRothWx

FollowFollow @KevinRothWx

More

Update on #CINvsMIA: rain looks less likely to be a problem, most of it holds west until after the game. Wind is still an issue, we’ll see sustained winds close to 20mph with stronger gusts.

Serious answer: 

Yes. There are plenty of guys with favorable matchups in better conditions. Koo, Myers, Lambo, McManus, etc.

I was thinking about Koo. Has anyone on TV shown the wind? Been watching NFL network, and of course they are not talking about this game.

Users who are viewing this thread